Seriously considering an NSX, any NJ want to give me an NSX "intro"?

I've always loved NSX's and am seriously considering selling my '01 M5 for one. Is there anyone in the central NJ area that would be willing to give me a little "NSX intro" ? Maybe a ride around town and if lucky, some nice twisties to feel what the car is all about. Basically I just want some reassurance, to know if I should really go through with selling my beloved M5 for an NSX. Of course... lunch and beer on me :biggrin:

Thanks,
Connor

There are some members closer to you, but I live about an hour away in Basking Ridge. PM me if you are interested.

If you decide to buy an NSX, just remember to not let some turkey work on your car. We are fortunate to have Larry B nearby, who's a wealth of knowledge and skill on the NSX.
IMG_39041.JPG

I am in the market for a NSX. Heard alot about Larry B , where is he located? I'm in East Brunswick, NJ

Frank Spano is in EB also, but he is usually very busy. Mike (The Kid) used to live in EB but moved down to the shore. He is the used car sales manager at Bridgewater Acura.

There are several members around the area. Wait till late spring/summer and there are usually a few get-togethers, NSXStock and River Run

I am About 15 minutes from Rumson....I will be going to some of the Cars and Coffee meets at The Grove in Shrewsbury this year.

Back