Sequim WA Home

As I noted in the past I am building a home in Sequim WA. We just finished 99% of the exterior and so I thought I would post a recent pic.

Let me know what you think so far of the effort.

Attachments

• Allenres4-10.jpg
    Allenres4-10.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Nice house!
Good luck with the sale.

lookin good,your views must be awsome .when is move in day?

lookin good,your views must be awsome .when is move in day?

Move in is at least 6 months away at a minimum. Although, the exterior is all but done much of the interior awaits. This is the same veiw from both my residence as well as the adjoining lot for sale.

attachment.php

Building a custom home has been interesting and a learning experience. I like challenges and am enjoying the outcome I see thus far.

Last edited:
Building a custom home has been interesting and a learning experience. I like challenges and am enjoying the outcome I see thus far.
Indeed building/funding a custom home is all consuming.We are very happy with ours.Of course you can go quite $razy on finishes.The internet and home depot saved us some coin on lighting and flooring respectively.

Indeed building/funding a custom home is all consuming.We are very happy with ours.Of course you can go quite $razy on finishes.The internet and home depot saved us some coin on lighting and flooring respectively.

I currently live in Pebble Beach CA and run 5 businesses. Thus, building a home 1,000 miles away has not been all consuming for me. It's always a matter of finding the right people and I really made some good decisions in this area.

I currently live in Pebble Beach CA and run 5 businesses. Thus, building a home 1,000 miles away has not been all consuming for me. It's always a matter of finding the right people and I really made some good decisions in this area.

Sounds like you are a more trusting soul than I:wink: There were many things that did not go correctly the first time,and me being on site 3-4 times per week saved everone time and money.There are lots of "oops" that can be covered and missed forever once drywall is put in:rolleyes: Every builder makes money by "saving" it during construction,I hope to some degree I balanced that savings.I can honestly say I know this house inside and out:smile:

So when's the party? :biggrin:

Move in is at least 6 months away at a minimum. Yes, I get to have faith and trust in my contractor when I am 1,000 miles away.

Back