September BBQ & swap meet

for anybody north of Burlington(docmental, c-speed and whom everelse), I'll be at Exit #230 (Burlington, Hwy. 20 exit), in the Mc Donalds parking lot from 10:45 to 11:15

lets get a head count for sunday: 30ish

1. mpkr91.......MOSES + 1
2. docmental
3. Rusted_nailz +1
4. NA1/2-R......DAN
5. Jfowler........JOHN + 4?
6. jerrypeterson..........JERRY +1 and the strippers +15 (one for each of us :biggrin:)
7. nsxlife........CHARLES
8. NSXDreamer2.......FERRAND
9. KANE.......RAV
10. John@ Microsoft........JOHN +1
11. Michael T(maybe)..........MICHAEL +1
12. slownsxt (maybe)
13. Velveeta.........CHRIS +1
14. C-speed (maybe)........CRESENT
15. HexAngel ?............CHRIS
16. daveab
17. hifiver
18. invisiblevison ?
19. DrVolkl ?
20. wigginsville (maybe)...........+1
21. s2ktaxi.........

Last edited:
Does that mean I shouldn't bring the wife or the strippers? Assuming you are trying to get an accurate count: Jerry is + 1.

CAN EVERYBODY ALSO ADD ON WHAT THEY'RE BRINGING OR WHAT THEY HAVE AVAILABLE

1. NSX#75..........stock audio system w/o changer, imola wheels nsx fitment, stock engine cover(may be), acura logos and few small stuff
1. mpkr91....... prospeed highflow cats
2. docmental...........
3. Rusted_nailz..........91-01 rear valence, oem side skirts and oem suspension
4. NA1/2-R......
5. Jfowler........
6. jerrypeterson..........
7. nsxlife........
8. NSXDreamer2.......
9. KANE.......
10. John@ Microsoft........
11. Michael T..........
12. slownsxt..............
13. Velveeta.........
14. C-speed.........
15. HexAngel............
16. daveab............
17. hifiver.............
18. invisiblevison...............
19. DrVolkl.............
20. wigginsville...........
21. s2ktaxi.........Radio Controlled NSXs or magazines featuring NSXs? How about the rear fender service mat?

Last edited:
Arnon, I might want to get first dibs on your stereo head unit. I think mine has a problem. :-)

CAN EVERYBODY ALSO ADD ON WHAT THEY'RE BRINGING OR WHAT THEY HAVE AVAILABLE

1. NSX#75..........stock audio system w/o changer, imola wheels nsx fitment, stock engine cover(may be), acura logos and few small stuff
1. mpkr91....... PROSPEED HIGHFLOW CATS
2. docmental...........
3. Rusted_nailz..........91-01 rear valence, oem side skirts and oem suspension
4. NA1/2-R......
5. Jfowler........
6. jerrypeterson..........
7. nsxlife........
8. NSXDreamer2.......
9. KANE.......
10. John@ Microsoft........
11. Michael T..........
12. slownsxt..............
13. Velveeta.........OEM Door Speakers, OEM Lower/outer air intake/UNI air Filter
14. C-speed.........
15. HexAngel............
16. daveab.........
17. hifiver.........

Cool, I'll see you two then.

Krispy Cremes at 10:30 works for me. I will have my girlfriend with me also. As far as parts, all I really have 91-01 rear valence, oem side skirts and oem suspension but i dont think anyone wants those.

Last edited:
Hi guys I will be attending:smile:

does anyone have any special requests for parts?

not really sure what to bring

Rav

just bring a catalog of your whole inventory :tongue:

maybe some samples of your carbon covered interior pieces. :confused:

some of the small simple stuff, just to show your work and what you have available

Me and Ferrand will bring the NSXPO track smack talketh for those whom missed the carnage. :biggrin: :wink:

My friends are of course always welcome to raid my spare parts bin free of charge. Let me know what you are looking for and if it's anything I have laying around I'll bring it with.

Me and Ferrand will bring the NSXPO track smack talketh for those whom missed the carnage. :biggrin: :wink:

My friends are of course always welcome to raid my spare parts bin free of charge. Let me know what you are looking for and if it's anything I have laying around I'll bring it with.

I'm trying to load some stuff to Arnon's garage but really, I don't think I'll be able to make it. John if you need the tape playing the footage, I'll leave the camcorder to Arnon.

sweet guys! :-) we got the house ready to host as many as 40. Last time (4th) 50 people came so we ran out of food (only a few brought some food).

See you guys Sunday!

sweet guys! :-) we got the house ready to host as many as 40. Last time (4th) 50 people came so we ran out of food (only a few brought some food).

See you guys Sunday!

I can bring BBQ baby back ribs if there is available grill space to mop/finish them. How many racks would you like me to bring 3 or 6 racks? If that doesn't jive with the current menu, send me a pm with guidence.

Back