Senna Movie

For the longest time I thought I'd we'd have to go to SoCal just to see the movie anyway so I'm just glad we saw it. Good on you though for taking your NSX to the showing anyway! It would have been a shame not to right? When we came out of the movie there were people posing for pictures beside our cars. How cool is that!:biggrin:

Definitely, there is no better way to honor Ayrton Senna, than to attend his documentary, while driving up in a NSX. Especially when the NSX gets the papparazi treatment!

Driving home, I was running the movie through my mind, until I had an existential moment, realizing that the man the audience was clapping, was the same person that developed the car that I am driving.

I bought my NSX, as part of my hero worship with Senna. It gave me a physical connetion, even through I briefly met Senna at the 1991 US Grand Prix in Phoenix, Arizona.

On a side note, a recent episode of Top Gear UK, had an interview of Rowan Atkinson. The first question that Jeremy Clarkson asked was about his NSX, which Atkinson genuinely admired and described in superlative words.

Really nice to meet everyone. Very informative and moving documentary. The NSX is a great car with a rich racing history, but what makes it different than any other car is the fantastic people who build a community around something they are passionate about.
Looking forward to future events.
Cheers,
Max - GeNSX

Really nice to meet everyone. Very informative and moving documentary. The NSX is a great car with a rich racing history, but what makes it different than any other car is the fantastic people who build a community around something they are passionate about.
Looking forward to future events.
Cheers,
Max - GeNSX

It was great to meet you as well Max, thanks for joining us. :smile:

Back