SEMA show 5/21-5/22 atlantic city, nj

the day is here... Im coming down tommorrow who else is coming?

Its about 951 and i am going to leave around 10 to go....if anyone wants to spot me i am going to wear my Bridgewater NSXDay shirt. lol shave fun everybody

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Its about 951 and i am going to leave around 10 to go....if anyone wants to spot me i am going to wear my Bridgewater NSXDay shirt. lol shave fun everybody

Lucky bastard, I have work till 6pm and I plan on gambling all night and going to the show tommorrow. Im staying in the Borgata so If anyone goes down give me a ring. Im looking forward to a night of blackjack! I already went to the ATM so I could leave my MAC card at home :wink:

the show was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wore my shirt from the nsxday and i geuss no one was there to spot me....the cars; incredible the models :biggrin: ('nuff said) the atmosphere; amazing....this was the best like thing nxt to being driven in a nsx...i LOVE sema and i am going there nxt year, anyone wanna make plans?? i'll have my permit by then :smile:

Last edited:
my friend aaron has the pics and will post them on his website this week...dont worry he got enough for a lifetime

Back