SEMA show 5/21-5/22 atlantic city, nj

Anyone going to the SEMA show on either May 21-22? Its in Atlantic City, NJ.
I am staying at the Borgata on saturday night (May 21) and going to the show on sunday (May 22). If anyone wants to go maybe we can do some dinner, gambling, and light partying :biggrin: on saturday night. I think Ill be NSX-less for the event but Ill be there with something interesting.... PM ME or reply if you'd like to go. Last year was a blast.

okay me and my 2 other friends are DEFFINETLY going to this event count us IN!!!!!! We might get a room in showboat or Taj becuase of ym parents rewards stuff

I'm down Mike if I am not in San Fran for the week-end.

I see someone got bored of the smurf colored M3.

K.O. said:
I'm down Mike if I am not in San Fran for the week-end.

I see someone got bored of the smurf colored M3.

traded in for a CLK 430- plus some cash of course... :rolleyes:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Anyone going to the SEMA show on either May 21-22? Its in Atlantic City, NJ.
I am staying at the Borgata on saturday night (May 21) and going to the show on sunday (May 22). If anyone wants to go maybe we can do some dinner, gambling, and light partying :biggrin: on saturday night. I think Ill be NSX-less for the event but Ill be there with something interesting.... PM ME or reply if you'd like to go. Last year was a blast.

I'll be staying at the Sheraton from Friday night on. Everyone is welcomed to drop by the GT SPEC booth to say hi and get a free keychain OR just come by to check out the (Jessica Simpson look-a-like) model (so I've heard) in the ACE wheels booth next to us. :biggrin:

Jack...hope to see you and Bailey there.

TurboLexus said:
Jack...hope to see you and Bailey there.

are you going?

If Turbolexus is in, Bailey and Bridgewater, Jack already there, and possibly me, we have a whole Blackjack table worth of people going. Let's get more.

Originally Posted by Pacemaker Kid89
anyone know how much it is to go there? per ticket?

According to their website, a two day pass is $15 at the door and $10 online.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
are you going?

Not sure yet Mike, still waiting to find out when my bachelor party is. Sorry to hear about your snap ring.

K.O. said:
If Turbolexus is in, Bailey and Bridgewater, Jack already there, and possibly me, we have a whole Blackjack table worth of people going. Let's get more.

lost $2500 at the last SEMA show in what felt like 1 hour... Went right to my room at the Borgata and ordered cheesecake, ice cream and a couple of iced teas :eek: Terrible... :mad:

lOriginally Posted by BRIDGEWATER ACURA
lost $2500 at the last SEMA show in what felt like 1 hour... Went right to my room at the Borgata and ordered cheesecake, ice cream and a couple of iced teas Terrible...

They at least gave you the room and all the food for free right? I would hate to lose all that and not get at least something for it.

What game were you playing. No more Blackjack for me, money goes too fast. It's either craps or something new. Gonna try out Pai Gow Poker in Vegas or Baccarat.

BLACKJACK, but during the week I play in the texas hold-um poker tournaments. 6PM registration. $75 buy-ins.... winner take all. Sometimes up to $25,000 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Better not bet your NSX...lol that would be bad VERY bad.......plus didnt they tell you guys in school that gambling is bad? my school does, maybe becuase we already have enough incidents in the paper...form the cheerlead that died in honolou, the 5 bullets that were round in our middle school and the 2 teachers who got arrested with the case of having sex with students....and one of themeven told a cop he did it befoer he was arrested....
Have to love New Jersey!

I will caravan with another cars ( 5 EVO) from VA on Friday night.
Is there any self service car wash at Atlantic City so we can clean the car before we attend SEMA ?
If we can caravan to SEMA on saturday, I think it would be great.
Where I can meet you guys at Atlantic City ?
Thanks

anyone else coming?

ARYNSX said:
I still have 8 free ticket for SEMA.
Let me know if anyone interested.

Can I have one? If so, PM ME and you can send me one. :wink: Saturday night plans? Ill be chillin' at the Borgata :biggrin:

I will stay at Skyline Towers from friday night - sunday.
I'll save one ticket for you.
PM me with your cell #.

Nate@Comptech said:
Make sure you guys all stop into booth #2123 and check out our NSX.

-Nate

Hopefully Ill be driving my NSX down....

Nate, my trans threw me for an unexpected loop so hopefully ill talk to you on sunday! :biggrin:

I so can't wai to go on sat, i hope it is going to be worth the time to go down, also does anyone have the website to SEMA I would love to know it

Back