SEMA International Auto Salon NSX group deal

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Bailey those chicks in front of the ferrari are simply unreal :biggrin:

My GOD!! That must be nice......

Don't get me wrong I would take any Modena in a heartbeat, I just have never seen a CS in person and when I saw that the stripe was a vinyl I just couldn't imagine that Ferrari wouldn't paint the stripe on. It was still probably the sickest car at the show.... the RUF 911 though.........

Stunner said:

Don't get me wrong I would take any Modena in a heartbeat, I just have never seen a CS in person and when I saw that the stripe was a vinyl I just couldn't imagine that Ferrari wouldn't paint the stripe on. It was still probably the sickest car at the show.... the RUF 911 though.........

id still take either of those chicks instead of that ferrari... :biggrin:

Stunner said:

His car was originally customized to his personal taste but there were pictures taken by his friend atop a parking garage that started it all

The photos started to appear in magazines and then the company that did the original work to the car asked to use his car in shows and now his car is on the top ten import car list.

http://www.nationalcustomcarassociation.com/season_points_leaders.shtml

By the way the stripe is 5k option on the Competition Stradale.

So there was only one NSX? Whose was it?

122.jpg

kip olsen's NSX

NauticaX said:
I'm disappointed there was only 1 NSX at this years SEMA IAS :(

I WAS THERE :biggrin:

Back