SEMA International Auto Salon NSX group deal

I'm working with SEMA to put together a group package for people who want to attend the SEMA IAS show in Atlantic City.

The group deal would be offered to select car clubs/forums and would include:

1. Special event parking
2. Discounted tickets to the show
3. Club mention/photos on the SEMA IAS site and possibly in the SEMA IAS magazine (dist. at various speedshops)

Thought I'd post it to "my site" first to see what the interest was.

-Justin

When is the event?

Im in and plan on attending :biggrin:

Whoops, here is the event info:

We'd have to get our NSX group together by April 15th.

www.semaias.com
www.semaautosalon.com

Saturday, May 21
Trade & Consumer Day
Exhibits: 11:00am - 12:30pm, Trade only
12:30pm - 7:00pm, Trade & Consumer

Sunday, May 22
Trade & Consumer Day
Exhibits: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Trade & Consumer

-J

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im interested as well.

Lets make it a gambling and women weekend. Oh, Id also be interested in seeing some cars as well. :biggrin:

im interested for sure... is everyone planning on bringing their cars?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Lets make it a gambling and women weekend. Oh, Id also be interested in seeing some cars as well. :biggrin:
:mad: Unfortunately I'll be in Boulder at an event with my son :mad:
Damn and I love AC O and cars too :eek:

Have a great time and take lots of pics :rolleyes:

I went last year but I didnt drive the NSX :frown: Lost my shirt at the Borgata :mad:

I was disappointed. Only Shad, Nate, and Joe were there with their '91 Comptech NSX. I was hoping to talk to some other owners as I have been toying with the idea of parting ways with my sc'd S2000 and joining the "expensive-to-replace-parts-after-track-mishaps" ranks! :D

FF2Skip said:
I was disappointed. Only Shad, Nate, and Joe were there with their '91 Comptech NSX. I was hoping to talk to some other owners as I have been toying with the idea of parting ways with my sc'd S2000 and joining the "expensive-to-replace-parts-after-track-mishaps" ranks! :D

Yeah I was a little disappointed as well. It is a very clean NSX though. The new Civic Si concept was there as well as some others. The Michelin booth with the Porsches was killer!!

I was there as well and Kip's NSX in the comptech booth was extremly clean. I loved the Porsche's in the Michelin booth but the real attraction was the chick signing the Porsche or Z posters! I dont know who she was but she was definatly something special :biggrin:

Did anyone see the Challenge Stradale at the Overboost stand? The stripe running down the center looked like it was layed on by a bunch of preschoolers, which makes me believe that it was just a typical Modena that was just going through "wannabe" syndrome. :rolleyes:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I was there as well and Kip's NSX in the comptech booth was extremly clean. I loved the Porsche's in the Michelin booth but the real attraction was the chick signing the Porsche or Z posters! I dont know who she was but she was definatly something special :biggrin:

Mike, you know what they say, "a picture's worth a thousand words", sooo....... where's the pictures??? :biggrin:

Stunner said:
Did anyone see the Challenge Stradale at the Overboost stand? The stripe running down the center looked like it was layed on by a bunch of preschoolers, which makes me believe that it was just a typical Modena that was just going through "wannabe" syndrome. :rolleyes:
It wasnt a challenge, stradale.
Standard interior etc. As you said "wannabe"
If you get a chance to see one you will know the difference right away.

Anyone know who was in the red NSX leaving Sema ~3:30 pm yesterday
NJ tag I think NSX FURY ????I dont remember.
They were will a Blue EVO.

Edgemts said:
It wasnt a challenge, stradale.
Standard interior etc. As you said "wannabe"
If you get a chance to see one you will know the difference right away.

Anyone know who was in the red NSX leaving Sema ~3:30 pm yesterday
NJ tag I think NSX FURY ????I dont remember.
They were will a Blue EVO.

That would be me, the Plate reads FSTNFUR or "fast and furious". My buddy from PA met me there with his blue EVO, PA dealer plates and very, very slammed. I was hoping he was going to bring his GTI VR6 turbo but the EVO is quick too. How was the NSX; blinging?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
That would be me, the Plate reads FSTNFUR or "fast and furious". My buddy from PA met me there with his blue EVO, PA dealer plates and very, very slammed. I was hoping he was going to bring his GTI VR6 turbo but the EVO is quick too. How was the NSX; blinging?

NSX looked good,not a fan of that color blue on the evo, but thats me
I was in my excusion doing xxx mph to catch up. I learned that it seems to have a speed limiter. :frown:

I saw you :biggrin:

Stunner said:

I know the man personally and even thou it is not a CS he could easily afford to get a few of them.

Bailey those chicks in front of the ferrari are simply unreal :biggrin:

Back