• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Seibon CF NSXR spoiler wing - correctly wired

tof

Experienced Member
***SOLD*** Thanks, Prime!
NSXR replica Carbon Fiber spoiler by Seibon (but with wiring fix). New these run from 450 to 650 plus shipping.

I would like to trade this for an oem berlina black rear spoiler in mint condition + $200.

I will consider an outright sale for $400 plus shipping.

Would much prefer local. If shipping trade is involved I will need to be convinced that you can pack yours in a way that will insure it arrives undamaged. Of course I will have to convince you of same.

Spoiler was installed about six months ago by previous owner and is in like new condition. Installer modified the brake light wiring so it comes out on the correct (driver's) side. I checked bolt fitment and it looks like there was little or no modification made to the factory bolt holes in the trunk lid. In other words, bolt it on and go.

It isn't the highest quality cf wing on the market...you'll have to pay two to six times as much for that. It is a very good looking piece, however and you won't have to paint it to show it off proudly. I just prefer the oem look wing.

I believe it was originally purchased from Dali.

cf_spoiler_1.jpg

cf_spoiler_3.jpg

cf_spoiler_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back