Seems too high?

Found this '05 surfing a bit. Does anyone know of the car or anything about this site? It seems to fit what I am after but I need to be more careful this time being at the higher cost end. It seems a bit high priced. If it checks out, what would be the highest I should offer? Any help or expertise would be greatly appreciated.

http://nsxtrader.com/details.php?id=14827

I trust the judgement more of my NE pals and that is why it is posted here moderator. Is it OK?

-Rich

images

I had that particular car on my price tracking sheet. It has been sitting at the $79k price since at least Aug 2011. It was the highest priced car on my list, but also had the lowest mileage. some of the other sub 10,000 mile cars ranged from list prices of $68.5 - $76k, with most being at $75k exactly. (link to the $68.5 car for your reference)

So I would say there have been no takers at that price for a bit, but spring does sometimes command higher prices.

no VIN around for it, so hard to know the condition. With that low mileage though, there may not be a lot of history for a VIN to track.

Last edited:
wierd site..it looks like the car is in Georgia,might want to have one of our peachy owners take a look. If it is a pristine 05 low miles shoot for 68k.

Sold new on 12/21/05 at Acura Carland.

It had 3 warranty repairs before it reached 1,000 miles, back in 2006. One for a battery, one for a rear roof weatherstrip, and one shown for an engine???
confused.gif

It may be an adjustment, or something, but the failed part number shown is the engine, a short block to be exact. Very strange. The warranty work was all done at Acura Carland, I'd call them for the service history on this car before making a purchase.

This too...

Way overpriced for that color, now if it was imola,gpw or blue than we'd be talking.............$64k tops

How do we feel about this NSXTrader site, anyway? Any reason people list on there instead of Autotrader or ebay motors or prime? Does it capture some cars that aren't listed anywhere else?

ahhhh the royal we....rarely used...often hoped for...

From the second thread.

Lowest mile 2005 red NSX you'll find anywhere. Last model year for this collectible supercar and 1 of only 20 in this color combo. One of the last ones produced. In perfect condition and has a fully transferable Acura extended warranty for 100K miles or 12-21-2012. Brand new tires. No mods, never in any accidents. PM me if interested. $67,900.

From the second thread.

Lowest mile 2005 red NSX you'll find anywhere. Last model year for this collectible supercar and 1 of only 20 in this color combo. One of the last ones produced. In perfect condition and has a fully transferable Acura extended warranty for 100K miles or 12-21-2012. Brand new tires. No mods, never in any accidents. PM me if interested. $67,900.

Hi,
thanks for the response. It is red. I've had two red ones now and think it is time for a change. There is also a red one on ebay with even lower mileage that blue_myridden told me about. Also red. Thanks. :smile:

Back