seems like alot of new owners the week of 10/3/2011

you hit the nail on the head, FAST & FURIOUS

didnt that just get released onto DVD and Blueray recently?

would explain alot of new owners.

WOW. LOL J/K

cool that its the younger generation's turn now.

like movie goonies, "its our time now its our time "

I need to get some stock wheels. It's a pain cleaning aftermarket wheels :tongue:.. especially when they don't look great haha.

Dude Shawn... you just hit 3000 posts lol!

HOLY COW......

I didnt even notice.

am I now part of the elite?

50% of my posts are helpful, 40% is political ranting, and the last 10% is
LOL's

Count me in... New Owner's Club as of Sept 30th!

1994 Brooklands Green Pearl. 5 speed with "chromed" factory wheels.
Waited 20 tears to get an NSX and couldn't be happier.

(Atlanta, Georgia area)

how many times have you gone to just look at the car

your watching TV then all of a sudden you get up walk outside, look at it and go and sit back down in front of the tv again, and then repeat LOL

we all do it even to this day 2.5 years later I still walk outside and look at it then back inside to play XBOX 360 ( fallout )

your watching TV then all of a sudden you get up walk outside, look at it and go and sit back down in front of the tv again, and then repeat LOL

we all do it even to this day 2.5 years later I still walk outside and look at it then back inside to play XBOX 360 ( fallout )

:smile:

Add me to the list of new owners. I bought the 1991 that was for sale in New Hampshire. beautiful car, I think it was a good investment. As for demographics, I am 67, an almost retired software consultant, and I have driven sports cars all my life. I drove an XKE for 2 years, a Fiat 124 Spider for 3 years, a Lotus Europa for 14 years and a Lotus Esprit for 14 years. I have been around a few corners.

I am still getting to know the NSX, but I wish I had bought it in 1991. It is superior to the Lotus Esprit in almost every way. The only big difference I can see so far is on tight curves (those marked less than 30 mph). You just can't fight physics, and on those, the light weight of the Lotus makes all the difference. Despite this, it is an incredibly refined machine and I look forward to driving it for many more years.

To those 35 year old old-timers on the board, life goes on much longer than you think. I am 67 and I am still reaching.

I still do that after 5 years of ownership. I'm one of those midterm owners selling their car. However, as soon as I get a job, I'll keep my car, or if the car has sold, I'll be buying another one!

As for new owners, we have had a lot of them this year in SoCal, several of them under 30, but others in their 40/50's.

Back