Seeking owner of white 1992 NSX 5 speed JH4NA1159NT001090

I have many, many photos and slides of the car taken during its first five years, I'd like to get them to its current owner.
Please reply here or write to: [email protected]

Thank you.

Attachments

• NSX Gary White.jpg
    NSX Gary White.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,016
Pretty awesome that you have some valuable history on that NSX. Will be fun for its current owner to have those pictures. I remember years ago when the original owner of my 1994 Legend mailed me some prints from when it was brand new. It was like seeing my car's baby pictures. Good luck!

Yes, the wheels are TSW Evos, with simulated knockoff hubs held on by spring clips. At the time I installed them, the price of OEM seven-spoke NSX wheels were beyond my reach, so I selected the closest I could find.
No one liked them, except me, but at least it was easy to find my car in NSX club event photos!

I still have not found the current owner of this car. Is there an official NSX registrar for 1992 that I could send the photos to? I hate to trash them. Some day they will be worth something. These are from years zero through five.
(I did find the owner of my old Pantera (Norway) and old Shelby (Georgia) and boxes of photos are on the way to them now.)

Last edited:
In case the current owner ever looks at this thread and wants some history, the email in the first post is no longer valid, but I can be PM'd via NSXPrime.

Back