Seeking leads for a 02-05 Acura NSX 6 Speed Manual - help appreciated

as advertised 59,998 - Mr. Gonzales said absolute firm on the price but of course theres always some leg room :-)

on another note fallingdown4u has a 04 blue/blue 10k mi for 66k. He is the only owner so thats tempting. THX

I inquired about that same car back in Dec and he wouldn't budge off of 63k. Guess times are getting tough now. I bet you could offer 60-61k now, imo.

miamimotors . com has a 2002 silver nsx for 49k - i think i rather spend 15k more for a 04/05 though. Carfax checks out ok but it has some funky aftermarket stereo system in it? anybody happen to check it out?

miamimotors . com has a 2002 silver nsx for 49k - i think i rather spend 15k more for a 04/05 though. Carfax checks out ok but it has some funky aftermarket stereo system in it? anybody happen to check it out?

That's a low price for a 02, how many miles........make sure that you check it out carefully, if it checks out, I wouldn't be so quick to pay alot more for an 04/05, other than the shift knob, and lack of a passenger side power door lock switch, don't think that there are any differences.

thirty something k miles. goto the web site. front bumper looks like it has been repainted. I still rather pay a little more for a newer one.
Mileage isn't bad, there are plenty of members in Florida who might be willing to check it out for you, the price is excellent, see if other than a member checking it out you can get a PPI from an Acura dealer including leakdown, compression, all the stuff that's important, also prior owner may not have been kind to the clutch and at 30 something on the mileage that could be a couple of thousand to replace. Good luck, I've had mine for 4 years and have 29,000 miles and still wearing a smile:biggrin:

I think that is the same one they had 4-5 months ago. If it is the same one it had prior damage that was not repaired correctly and i was told it would take $10k to make it right. I am not sure this is it but it was a 2002 silver for $49k from miami motors. It's been there for a while so i am sure the miami area owners know the car.

I looked at that one when we pick up our E class from them about a month ago. The sales guy we worked with was the best hands down I have ever met. I referred couple people to him to purchase cars from him and they were very pleased. I can find out for you how much they will go down, I would not doubt that they would let the car go for 60K out the door.

comtec - I think you are correct.

That would be nice of you 808. If the car has a clean history,no paint work, and is nice and clean 60k-61k + tax tags and title would be a steal. For some reason if I buy a car for asking price it just doesn't seem like I'm getting a deal. It feels better when you get your way :-)

808 - If you don't mind can you squeeze in the question if it has any previous paint work. thx a bunch!

fyi on this car... its e bay #320081340961 and its also on autotrader
I asked if the car has any previous paint work thru e bay and their reply "There were two small chips on the spoiler that were repaired professionally, you will never know they were there other than that none"

Last edited:
I called Vince from LM today and he said that he can let the car go for 60k and since you are not in NV you dont pay are sale tax. I also asked if the car has been repainted, he said he does not think so, and it does have a clean carfax. So you can call Vince at 888-751-3070. If there is anything else I can do for you let me know, Will.

I am in South Florida so I would be happy to look at any cars here. I have plenty of experience; some may even call me a car dealer...

Stay away from anything Luxury Motors sells, google the name and look at what people say about them.

Sam

Ive got an 05 in silverstone on my showroom floor.

Back