seattle sighting

Saw a yellow nsx at northgate mall tuesday or wed cant remeber which day exactly. I had the black one with the ssr integrals. Just wondering if your on here or not.

do you happen have polished rims? I'm the red one that met you couple months ago, license plate "slowv6".

I saw a pre 02 yellow one a while ago around UW area too, not too sure who he is, as I have never met him at the local meet nor on prime.

Do you live closed to North Seattle/ Lynnwood area? Just wondering.

NSXDreamer2 said:
do you happen have polished rims? I'm the red one that met you couple months ago, license plate "slowv6".

I saw a pre 02 yellow one a while ago around UW area too, not too sure who he is, as I have never met him at the local meet nor on prime.

Do you live closed to North Seattle/ Lynnwood area? Just wondering.

You've met me? Hmm i dont remember meeting anyone with a red nsx. Im sure ya got me confused with someone else. I got non polished ssr integrals on my car. But yeah i do live up north in ballard to be exact. Are you up north also? That yellow nsx is the only one i've seen so far in seattle.

you in Ballard?? I work in 7-11 at Stone Ave N. and 47th in the weekends. (till 3pm). I don't drive the nsx all the time there, but lets say people in the area seen my car enough parking in store front. Let me know if you want to meet, I would take the car out then.

Umm, after you take care of your car and yourself. You should consider coming to the nsx meet at ClaimJumper for the monthly meet, even though it usually not a good turn out in winter months especially on rainy days. (I'm not the regulars there). Or maybe I would PM you next time if me and other local nsxer's have any activities in mind.

NSXDreamer2 said:
you in Ballard?? I work in 7-11 at Stone Ave N. and 47th in the weekends. (till 3pm). I don't drive the nsx all the time there, but lets say people in the area seen my car enough parking in store front. Let me know if you want to meet, I would take the car out then.

Umm, after you take care of your car and yourself. You should consider coming to the nsx meet at ClaimJumper for the monthly meet, even though it usually not a good turn out in winter months especially on rainy days. (I'm not the regulars there). Or maybe I would PM you next time if me and other local nsxer's have any activities in mind.

Yeah we can meet up. That sounds like a good idea.

Back