Seattle/PacNW Area???

Anyone want to get together anytime soon for a drive or simply a meet? Our rain free days are numbered...and the daylight is getting less and less...

DrVolkl said:
Anyone want to get together anytime soon for a drive or simply a meet? Our rain free days are numbered...and the daylight is getting less and less...

I know that many are going to NSXPO this weekend, but for those who aren't, there's going to be an Acurazine.com meet this weekend --> West Coast Meet 4 - October 7th - 9th in Medford, Oregon. On Saturday, there will be a drive to Crater Lake.

Last edited:
Once again.. Count me in for whatever... I'm always down for a drive... I believe our local Claim Jumper meet is this weekend though? hahah never mind.. looks like I missed it last weekend... Oh well...

Kevin

We need to start announcing these claim jumper meets...I missed it last week to!

Its the first Saturday of every month..... rain or shine... I just kinda forgot about it I guess? There is suppose to be some kind of NSX mailing list.. But I have yet to figure out who is in charge of it..

Kev

Back