Seattle Monthly Meeting

Greetings All..

Say is the meeting on this Saturday Claim Jumper ? 11:30 lunch ?

I dont think the Claim Jumper email gets sent out any longer ?:frown:

any thoughts about a later get together ,

Cheers

Since it's Labor Day weekend, I can say that there probably won't be a ton of people in town. (I for one won't be).

how about getting together at the Issaquah HOME DEPOT parking lot with the multi-club meet September 9th (Saturday). We could have dinner at one of the spots over there or Issaquah Red Robin / Chilli's (lots of parking). Just a thought.

DrVolkl said:
Since it's Labor Day weekend, I can say that there probably won't be a ton of people in town. (I for one won't be).

seems like there's always something going on for the first Sat of the month.... (July 4th, sea fair, Labor day).....

Speaking of Labor day, Jackson, Gary and me will be at Pacific Raceways with Definitive driving on Monday.

If you interested in JDM cars, you should stop by as there will be some heavily modified S2000 (AJ Racing), skyline, AE86, not to mention DC2 ITR, EG/EK and miata.

Oh, note to John and Mike, bring your stop watch there and time the blue miata!! He will be there. Here's the link of the video: http://www.definitivedriving.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496

another one, C-speed's name is Crescent and he also own a red nsx.
http://www.definitivedriving.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491

NSX-D said:
how about getting together at the Issaquah HOME DEPOT parking lot with the multi-club meet September 9th (Saturday). We could have dinner at one of the spots over there or Issaquah Red Robin / Chilli's (lots of parking). Just a thought.

sounds interesting.

polar said:
seems like there's always something going on for the first Sat of the month.... (July 4th, sea fair, Labor day).....

Perhaps picking weekends in the summertime is a bad idea in general.

Dinner during the week sounds better to me, at least most of us are stuck in town due to work.

But it's getting darking earlier and earlier...yikes.

The multi car meet sounds interesting...as long as it stays civil.

Last edited:
Back