Seattle Monthly Meet Oct 6th - Clam Jumpers, Redmond.

MMMMMM Ding Dongs

21RFK0FFPRL._AA164_.jpg

Sorry guys! Mother in law came to watch the kids last night and stayed the night. :confused: Now my wife has the whole day laid out for me.

there was a reason why we killed the Claim Jumper meet ealier this year...

it got worse after John Z. had his own shop, I started to sell cars, Jackson sold his nsx... and I guessed it will be even harder to get any meet after John left for Florida and Polar leaving to HK... Hopefully someone else will step up and take over some organizing work in the future.

there was a reason why we killed the Claim Jumper meet ealier this year...

it got worse after John Z. had his own shop, I started to sell cars, Jackson sold his nsx... and I guessed it will be even harder to get any meet after John left for Florida and Polar leaving to HK... Hopefully someone else will step up and take over some organizing work in the future.

NSXDreamer2: You're car looks way familiar... did you I meet you at a dD track day last year or the year before? I have the black/blue EG hatch Honda Challenge H1 race car - usually do testing at the dD track days.

I haven't been to any of the local NSX meets yet. To be honest, I didn't even know about them. Never read the NW forum on prime until just now haha. But I'm down to meet up and talk some shop with you guys.

We should try and get together at least once in awhile. The local Audi club meets every Wednesday night at Feirbrand (sp???) by REI at 8pm or so...

It's not that hard to start meeting once a week...so once a month should be really easy. My opinion is that weekends are usually busy for everyone...we should try and meet at night during the week.

NSXDreamer2: You're car looks way familiar... did you I meet you at a dD track day last year or the year before? I have the black/blue EG hatch Honda Challenge H1 race car - usually do testing at the dD track days.

I haven't been to any of the local NSX meets yet. To be honest, I didn't even know about them. Never read the NW forum on prime until just now haha. But I'm down to meet up and talk some shop with you guys.

yeap, you got it, yeap we met at least 3-4 times already... I believed I talked to you on DD forum or honda-tech before too.

Pm sent.
Ferrand.

Hi all,

I'm about to be a new owner of a 2000 Red/Tan NSX :biggrin: and would look forward to a meet. Just realized that there's a Seattle group too. My availability is random at best but I always have Sundays off and usually Sat evenings.

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma.

Back