Seattle/Lynnwood meet?

BD

Legendary Member
Hello guys, I'll be making my annual road trip to Seattle next Monday with my NSX (with Type R conversion). My buddy own a Vietnamese resturant in Lynnwood, love to have a mini meet there.

NA1/2-R will meet up with me. Love to see some NW NSXers. Let me know if this is a good idea.

Thanks

Vance Hu
714-267-4569

zahntech said:
Are you leaving cali on monday?...or are you here on monday?....JZ
I'm leaving S. Cal on Monday morning. So I should be there by midnight Monday or Tuesday morning. I'll be staying Bellevue, by BCC.

Traveling time will be based on my tolerance with the new Status racing seats I have in my car.

It will be great to have a meet some times between Tuesday evening to Thursday evening. If you guys can meet up at my buddy's resturant in Lynnwood, I'll post the address. If not, perhaps Crossroads of Belleve, Redmond MS Campus, South Center, or Downtwon Seattle, or Zahntech shop... etc. Any suggestion are welcome:smile: I'm open to any thing.

Love to see John@MS's NSX.

Thanks

we could move our mid month meet to weekday evening. prehaps we can start another thread and get some vote on it.

Vietnamese restaurant sounds good to me :biggrin:

Are you gonna join us for the Mt. Baker drive?

polar said:
we could move our mid month meet to weekday evening. prehaps we can start another thread and get some vote on it.

Vietnamese restaurant sounds good to me :biggrin:

Are you gonna join us for the Mt. Baker drive?
If schedule allows me to, of course:smile:

My current clinic is at crossroads...so regardless, we'll have to meet up. I think we can probably pull a good deal of people together during the week...just pick a day that works best for you. The 20th is our Baker drive...that's the only other thing on the books.

Count me in, just keep me posted on location of meet - Lynnwood or Bellevue is fine with me.

Polar - are you coming to Mt Baker?

DrVolkl said:
My current clinic is at crossroads...so regardless, we'll have to meet up. I think we can probably pull a good deal of people together during the week...just pick a day that works best for you. The 20th is our Baker drive...that's the only other thing on the books.

The Mt Baker drive, I wish I can make it, I have to be back in S. Cal by the 20th. My employees starts school on Monday 21st... MAN, I want to drive with you guys...

Cool, I like the idea of Crossroads meet too, I helped open that Circuit City back in 1994. Can visit some old friends in there.

How about tuesday or weds night for dinner at Red Robin not far from crossroads on 148th (near Sears)..should be reasonable parking as they share the lot with the Mall there. say 7 pm?:smile:

zahntech said:
How about tuesday or weds night for dinner at Red Robin not far from crossroads on 148th (near Sears)..should be reasonable parking as they share the lot with the Mall there. say 7 pm?:smile:

I vote for Wednesday night @ 7PM:biggrin:

NA1/2-R said:
Sounds good to me guys.
Drive safe Vance..:)

Dan

Thank you.

is this still on tomorrow night?
are we meeting at Red Robin on 148th, Bellevue at 7pm??

Pho' in Lynnwood sounds better though, it's 5 mins drive from me... :) see you guys then

Last edited:
NSXDreamer2 said:

There's a great hot-pot place right next door to the Red Robin if you're looking for alternate food. :)

See you guys around 7...looking forward to driving my nsx to work, it's been a few weeks.

NSXDreamer2 said:

Pho' in Lynnwood sounds better though, it's 5 mins drive from me... :) see you guys then

You are 5 mins from there? how come I never seen you around the area?
I am 10 mins east of there.

NA2 Type R said:
Hello guys, this is Vancehu's brother. Since he was suspended by the Prime administrator, over the issue with 92NSX and SOS, he ask me to deliver the following message:

"Hey guys, thanks for the meeting last Wednesday night. I just got in last night and the drive was great. Love to keep in touch with you guys in the future... If you like to talk to me in the future, the e-mail address is [email protected].

Hopefully, I will move back to the Seattle area in a year or two:smile:

Vance"

LOL. Oh.. well of course, of course... nice. Be sure to send him our warmest regards, hopefully he can return to post soon, now that he is now past obviously becoming acclimated to the SOSCA social click. :biggrin:

Hopefully, I will move back to the Seattle area in a year or two
Cool, just in time for 2008 nsxpo!!!

Nice to see you Vance.

To moderator,
Vance is a pretty cool guy in person, please let him post again, he did enough community service (he let almost everyone of us drove his nsx-r clone) :) j/k.
Ferrand.

Back