SEATTLE Car Stereo Install

For custom work go to Benchmark Motoring in Bellevue and ask for Brady or Derek and tell them that Dean with the NSX from Mercedes recommend them to you. Brady handles wholesale accounts but is easy to work with and will get you with the right person. If you want clean basic work I would recommend Magnolia HiFi in Bellevue. If I can help any other way, let me know.

I think it's time to start planning the 4th annual Mt Baker Drive, August 25th (Saturday?).

I'll start a MT BAKER THREAD soon and will also contact the S2000 club and maybe the BMW and PORSCHE clubs. I don't know about the Ferrari guy(s) this year, love the cars but question the driver. Possible autocross sponsored by the S2000 (s2ki.com) club. When the thread is up I would love to have suggestions. Charity run of some sort? Childrens Hospital? Open to suggestions. Start spreading the word Seattle, Portland, Vancouver. August 25th, Saturday.

Sorry about the thread jump, this was suppose to be about stereos.

We shouldn't rule out all the Ferrari drivers just because of that piece of scumbag... especially if we are going to autoX, we are even going to emphasis more on the safety and responsibilities of the drive.

It will be nice if we have some sort of charity run.

Based on what the little trip we went on the top of hill last year. I recommend that we all just go to the hill top instead of going to the resort.

We shouldn't rule out all the Ferrari drivers just because of that piece of scumbag... especially if we are going to autoX, we are even going to emphasis more on the safety and responsibilities of the drive.

It will be nice if we have some sort of charity run.

Based on what the little trip we went on the top of hill last year. I recommend that we all just go to the hill top instead of going to the resort.

I think both were nice..Having the privacy..(well except for the giant dust whurling Helo :tongue:) was nice and then going up to see the view was cool too.

Just no super crazy drivers and I'm all in :smile:

Sorry about the highjack Ken..:redface:

Listen to Dean, go see the guys in Bellevue.

Hey Thanks for the input...

Jazzzzed about the Mt Baker drive as well ,

anything planned here this month ??

K

I'm thinking Saturday the 28th afternoon, as some of the owners are coming from vancouver and portland for the supercross event. If they have time they could stop by and say hi, But I haven't figure out a ideal location yet.

And some of us will be tracking at Pacific Raceway this Sunday with the Alfa club, you guys are welcome to stop by and say hi :)

yes... Come this Sunday guys! You all want to see Jackson's car in action on the track right??

I'm itching to see you guys that we haven't met in months now. (and seems like I probably won't be able to show up in future meets.)

John, I'm working in Bellevue Honda now. I must work on Saturdays. On the weekdays, due to the swing shift and unforseen customers, (you know, the myth that if I show up 1 minute before they close, the desk will be more flexible, all those guys will be easier to give me good deal...etc). I had already flaked on dinners with my family and freinds before.

I personally hated that when someone promised to show up at the meet but flaked. But now, my job seems to be making me a very flaky person..... That's why I think I'll miss most of the meets. Well, if we start meeting at 10-11pm, it might work. :)

Back