• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

search clips from the inner fender plastic

I search the clips where the inner plastic fender cover is attached ( 14 piece ) .
Someone has this clips for me ?

Please let me know the price for them incl. shipping to my address in Belgium .

Thank you very much in advance for your help !
Raymond :wink:

Raymond-honda said:
I search the clips where the inner plastic fender cover is attached ( 14 piece ) .
Someone has this clips for me ?

Please let me know the price for them incl. shipping to my address in Belgium .

Thank you very much in advance for your help !
Raymond :wink:

You may be able to order it from here : http://www.hondacuraworld.com/

The push pins are OEM'd by auveco.com, p/n #19231 a direct and perfect replacement for 91505-SL0-003 (the fastener in question).

Dali sells a similar pin for a buck, fits and functions properly.

Drew
/yes, I went on a friggen quest to find this information years ago. I REFUSED to pay the $4 per clip Acura wanted.

drew said:
The push pins are OEM'd by auveco.com, p/n #19231 a direct and perfect replacement for 91505-SL0-003 (the fastener in question).
Do you have to be a distributor to order from them?

Do you have to be a distributor to order from them?

Yes, but they will tell you who to order from.

I ordered mine from Alex at US Auto Body in Van Nuys, CA (818) 780-7291. He repainted the front fascia and figured out the push pins. (He also does excellent paint/body work).

Drew

Back