Sean's new (Very Sweet) ride!

My P-car instructor buddy suggests you join the forums on rennlist.com if you haven't already...

Already done. I often thought about how I wish I knew about Prime before I bought my NSX, so I got on Rennlist when I started looking for a Porsche. They were very helpfull, and I got some very good tips.

I've joined alot of M3 and bimmer forums prior to my purchase and they are very helpful. Still, I find nothing quite compares to my Prime :biggrin:

Zak, I tink Alex (puma) is still looking to trade his 996TT for an NSX+cash. He's here on Prime.

that may be a possibility... an easy well to sell the NSX without the hassle...
ill see if i can find him on here

for anyone looking to buy an R8... a very close friend of mine has one and is looking to sell it soon, very very low mileage and no major price hike.

BTW Dave I had this weird dream this weekend that you bought a yellow C5 Z06. Funny thng was you had it kitted to look almost like your NSX! :tongue:

Dude- if youre going to dream about me, at least have me buying cool cars! Maybe a c6 z06, which i could have bought cheaper new than my 2year old NSX(!!!), but next time pick a GT3RS!!!

My P-car instructor buddy suggests you join the forums on rennlist.com if you haven't already...

6speedonline.com is really good as well !
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/index.php

I am "justatoy" on there.If you join send me the referral.

Do a search and you will see I am up to my old tricks again !!

Thanks,
Stacy

PS As far as NSX Prime,you can't ever leave this site.Too damn addicting.

6speedonline.com is really good as well !
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/index.php

I am "justatoy" on there.If you join send me the referral.

Do a search and you will see I am up to my old tricks again !!

Thanks,
Stacy

PS As far as NSX Prime,you can't ever leave this site.Too damn addicting.

Thanks Stacy! I'll check it out.

I will check Prime daily until I die. You guys are just too funny/weird/car crazy/nuts/a little gay sometimes/cool/like to post pics of hot chicks daily for me to leave!

Your reputation is spreading around the P-car community already Stacy! No surprise there...

Thanks Stacy! I'll check it out.

I will check Prime daily until I die. You guys are just too funny/weird/car crazy/nuts/a little gay sometimes/cool/like to post pics of hot chicks daily for me to leave!

Your reputation is spreading around the P-car community already Stacy! No surprise there...

LOL,I think that they think I am "Nuts",the PM's sent to me are hilarious.
Sean I sent you a PM regarding some things.

Stacy

"justatoy", WTF is that? Stu (Red) on here was telling me that he was conversing online with some chick on the Pcar boards called "justatoy" and that they were going to meet up!

Perhaps I just assumed that it was a chick.

Damn.

"justatoy", WTF is that? Stu (Red) on here was telling me that he was conversing online with some chick on the Pcar boards called "justatoy" and that they were going to meet up!

Damn.

I thought justatoy was nacho's girlfriend. Did you beat them down in a street drag last week Dave?

Damn.

I said her name was Toy4Boy, you got her mixed up with the one YOU were talking to

I thought justatoy was nacho's girlfriend. Did you beat them down in a street drag last week Dave?

Dave likes wearing the drag on the street, not dragging - its sooo embarrassing :rolleyes:

Back