• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

screen printed nsx t shirt

Acura/Honda could assert a claim against a seller/user (for commercial purposes) of the logo without their permission.

:smile:Hello Robert,
This is Naomi, we've met @ nsxfiesta 2010. Tell LarryB that I said HI!:wink:

Hi Naomi,
Is it possible to get them without the "our dreams come true"?

Thanks
Mike

Hello Mike,
Yes, I can screen print one without the “our dreams come true”

Question: What kind of shirts are you printing on? Brand? Cotton?

Thanks

Hi,
The brand of shirt I am printing it on is Alstyle https://www.alstyle.com/default.aspx
And it is 100% cotton

For those of you that are interested in purchasing a shirt, Please send a paypal payment in the amount of $15.00 to [email protected]
Also Please include the following info
Size of shirt:
Color:
screen name:

+1 no "Our dreams come true" just the NSX is fine.

sent paypal.

Paypal just sent. XL, sky blue, without "our dreams come true". Thanks, Jay

Hello everyone,

Here a preview of the new design. I will be testing the screen in the morning.

DSCN6792.jpg

Naomi:smile:

Naomi, I love the shirts and i really appreciate you adding my special request which looks awesome :biggrin:

Thank you
Mike

Paypal sent for medium red t-shirt for first picture of new design

Thanks

Many years ago I saw an NSX T-shirt that had "NSX" going up the sleeves. It had a picture of senna and on the front said something like "Formula 1 race team". On the back it had a photo on an NSX very similar to the NA1 sketch here, and it said "NSX. It's not your daddy's Honda".

It was actually quite cool. I saw this in like 1992. Has anyone seen this? I would love to have a copy of that.

Back