• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

ScienceofSpeed Year End Sale

Downforce Year end sale coming soon we are working with SOS . :biggrin:

Chris,

on this ipp-1111 "USA Spec iPod / iPhone adaptor for factory stereo system - NSX, all years " 20% off

Is the price listed on the website with the 20% off? Also how long is that cable that has the Iphone attachment. Does it really reach into the cabin?

Thanks

Gail

hi Gail --

The discounts are off the listed prices online. Yes, there is plenty of length to the cable. We normally place the cable in the center storage compartment. That leaves about 2-3' of additional length - enough to be able to pull the device out of the compartment if it is connected and interact with it.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I'll second that the cord to iPod is sufficiently long. Also, the other cord (to the car) is long enough that you have a few choices about where to mount the adapter box. I chose under the center console (pictured below) instead of behind the driver's left shoulder (where it plugs in). The picture below illustrates this.

With this mounting location my passenger can easily hold iPod in right hand by their door handle. I'm not going to uncover car to verify, but I'd suspect it may even reach the far corners of the passenger compartment (windshield at a-pillar, front of footwells).

There are other mounting / wiring options (i.e. plug into back of radio instead of near driver shoulder). Given all this you have plenty of flexibility to get just what you want.

3390406826_ed1183bd10_o.jpg

Thanks for the information and the pic on the iphone adapter. Can anyone attest to how the quality is when your using the iphone speakerphone? Bluetooth headset quality? Can the other party here you?

The system is not used as a speakerphone - it turns off the sound output when the phone is used (to prevent echo). It could work that way if you wanted, but you'd need to plug in the headphone jack into the device's RCA inputs.

regards,
-- Chris

Back