• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ScienceofSpeed Supercharger / Twin Turbocharger System - Japan benefit auction

Thank you for bidding! The benefit auction has concluded.

ScienceofSpeed, in cooperation with the NSX Club of America, is offering a ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System or ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharger System at auction. 100% of the net proceeds of this auction will benefit the NSX Club of Japan members who have been directly affected by the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disasters in Japan:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147384

We would like to make it very clear that this has been made possible by the very generous efforts of the NSXCA board of directors.

The winning bidder may choose from either the ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System or Twin Turbocharger System for any year NSX.

Last edited:
Thanks NSXCA and SoS.

Hmmm..must stay away from ebay so I don't bid on this myself......

sos + nsxca= win......nice job guys and gals.

Chris,

What a nice thing to do. No good deed goes unlooked, or something like that. :wink:

It's interesting to see how much the market can support/afford in terms of price. This was for charity too!

High ticket items for the NSXCA like this and Comptech superchargers always seem to sell far below regular price. Perhaps it's because customers place a higher priority on being able to purchase when they are ready. Regardless, we're grateful for the bids and the benefit the auction will have on our friends in Japan.

Cheers,
-- Chris

High ticket items for the NSXCA like this and Comptech superchargers always seem to sell far below regular price. Perhaps it's because customers place a higher priority on being able to purchase when they are ready. Regardless, we're grateful for the bids and the benefit the auction will have on our friends in Japan.

Cheers,
-- Chris
If I had the extra $ i'd have bought this immediately. I believe your assumption is correct. This was a good thing you guys did. Kudos. Wish it got a higher price :]

Awesome for Japan recovery efforts & congrats to whoever got a great deal on an S/C or Turbo kit!

Back