• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

ScienceofSpeed Introduces New Sliding Seat Rails

Those are super cool seats. Makes me want to sell mine and buy those Recaro seats. :eek:

Anyone have pics of the Leather Pole Positions installed?

Here's a pict from Tetsuo's NSXPO site... Very comfortable and supportive!

30.JPG

Cheers,
-- Chris

Compare shape with OEM Type-R (installed in Procar NSX). These are SO close, and way less $$$. We need someone to find red mesh close to the OEM... :)

Attachments

• r-seats.jpg
    r-seats.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 514
Chris@SoS said:
Here's a pict from Tetsuo's NSXPO site...
Thanks!

Do you know if the OEM seat belts can be routed as per NSX-S/R with leather PPs & SoS sliding rails (which I assume is what Tetsuo .

serialNSXer said:
We need someone to find red mesh close to the OEM...
I know the PPs red cloth, but I *think* the OEM is alcantara. You could always get the cloth ones and have them recovered?

White94 said:
I know the PPs red cloth, but I *think* the OEM is alcantara. You could always get the cloth ones and have them recovered?
The NA2 R seats are perforated Alacantara centers, with the mesh jersey material all around. I have a call into the president of Recaro NA to see if anything is possible on getting "close" to the JDM Type-R seats. Will post IF possible.

2-21-05 UPDATE: Turns out that nothing is reasonable with Recaro. Best bet is through SOS offerings "in the works."

Last edited:
Chris@SoS said:
hi NSXBOX -- let us know how you like them.

The seat rail are designed using fasteners and materials that exceed OEM Honda standards.

I'm sorry, I do not have that measurement. However, using the Recaro Pole Position seat, the base of the seat is less than a quarter inch from the floorpan. This results in an approximate 1.5" headroom gain over stock seats (about the width of your pointer and middle finger if you want to try it in your car while seated).

Cheers,
-- Chris

so i would sitting 1.5" lower?
i am 5'6" i dont like lookin small in the car, is there a way to sit at the same height as oem

Yes. The seat height can be set at or above factory seating position. The rails also allow positioning farther foward and farther backwards compared to the OEM seat.

Regards,
-- Chris

K said:
so i would sitting 1.5" lower?
i am 5'6" i dont like lookin small in the car, is there a way to sit at the same height as oem

Back