• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

ScienceofSpeed AEM V2 (95-05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has been taken care of, Mods please lock.

thanks

That is ridiculous....yet the Seller continue to be able to list and sell stuff on Prime...

Bram

If a resolution has been reached that both the Buyer and Seller can live with then there isn't much more that can be done. If it is noticed that a seller repeatedly misrepresents items they are selling then more drastic measures from the moderators will be considered.

this has been taken care of, Mods please lock.

thanks

I will not lock this thread until [MENTION=23567]Ravalous[/MENTION] concurs that this has been resolved to satisfaction. But I would say that anymore back and forth on the matter should be directed to a new thread in the Buyer/Seller Experiences section of the forum.

Hello,

I got back $300 from the seller, to resolve the case. With the item listed as brand new/unused. I took a chance and paid outright. If I were to buy any items again. I would make sure to get as much details, and not PayPal as a gift anymore. Can’t trust people these days. Thanks to all that put in their feedbacks. Nsxprime is a great place. Now close this lengthy thread moderator. Have a good nite all.

Ravi

If a resolution has been reached that both the Buyer and Seller can live with then there isn't much more that can be done. If it is noticed that a seller repeatedly misrepresents items they are selling then more drastic measures from the moderators will be considered.

I will not lock this thread until @Ravalous concurs that this has been resolved to satisfaction. But I would say that anymore back and forth on the matter should be directed to a new thread in the Buyer/Seller Experiences section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back