• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science of Speed NSX

It looks at though the scoop is removable. There are still two square air inlets on the lexan hatch visible

Tantheman said:
This is coming to the show. I plan on attending with other NSX owners. SEMA Los Angeles Saturday 4/26/2003
front_straight.jpg

new_front_quarter.jpg

new_rear_quarter.jpg

Tan
That NSX is my inspiration. I am planning on ordering the whole bodykit and also convert to the new headlight. I need to know the size of the wheels including the offset of the wheels for the widebodykit. I will order it this September.

I tink that car might look better with a CF hood and it needs an acura or honda symbol on the front.. looks unfinished IMO.

JMHO, but I think it looks fine without the "A" symbol. Nice, clean, smooth lines of the nose don't need anything protruding out. As for the CF hood, hmmm, I'd go without. I'm all played out of all white cars with a dark hood.

Well, those are the best front .25 panels to date. The arch is carried all the way to the bottom of the rocker pannel for a perfect finish. The rear is too tame for me. If I can mix the front fender flares and skirts with another rear .25 than I know I'll be really happy.

Chris@SoS said:
Unfortunately, the car will not make it. Turns out it is too wide now for my trailer. I'll be flying in on Sat for the show. Look foward to meeting everyone...

The body was done by Cantrell Studios. The parts will be available soon. The new parts (bumper, fenders, rockers, quarter panels, etc.) will be manufactured with high tolerances exceeding the quality of existing aftermarket body panels for the NSX. They will include molds & tooling manufactured from high strength and low-dynamic epoxy that will eliminate the problems with parts not fitting straight due to warpage of the mold. They will also have carbon fiber inner reinforcement to elilminate the flex of FRP parts and carbon Kevlar reinforced wear areas (ie. splitter) that are replaceable

The wheels are Rays Volk TE-37 in 18x8.5, 19x10.5.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Can you give me the offset of the wheels for the widebodykit NSX please.:)

Chris@SoS said:
Hi Jin --

The specs of the wheels are:

18x8.5+22
19x10.5+12

Note that these wheels would only work with the Cantrell Studios body parts due to the width.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Thanks Chris. I will take note of those offsets. I will start ordering widebodykits in September if budget permits.

Back