Schumacher or Senna??? Who was better?

Vote who you think was the better driver and why??

• Michael Schumacher

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Ayrton Senna

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Tough question like which world cup soccer team is better, Brazil or Germany?

Both are great. Brazil players have more skills but Germany is more physical.

Senna is a better driver but MS is a better athlete.

History will favor MS because he drives for Ferrari and has better stats.

I wonder how many more championship Senna could have won if he drove for Ferrari instead of Williams.

Tough question like which world cup soccer team is better, Brazil or Germany?

Both are great. Brazil players have more skills but Germany is more physical.

Senna is a better driver but MS is a better athlete.

History will favor MS because he drives for Ferrari and has better stats.

I wonder how many more championship Senna could have won if he drove for Ferrari instead of Williams.

Doc,

Back when Senna drove Ferrari was typically mid pack, with classic Italian reliability.

But you do give an excellent view about the 2 drivers, and I agree with it.

How long are you going to be in Corpus? I'll be starting my move back (to NS Ingleside) in a week or so and hope to be back to work after the holiday.

Miner

Doc,

Back when Senna drove Ferrari was typically mid pack, with classic Italian reliability.

But you do give an excellent view about the 2 drivers, and I agree with it.

How long are you going to be in Corpus? I'll be starting my move back (to NS Ingleside) in a week or so and hope to be back to work after the holiday.

Miner

I'll be in Corpus probably another 5 years. Welcome back to Texas. I thought the Navy is closing Ingleside.

I'll be in Corpus probably another 5 years. Welcome back to Texas. I thought the Navy is closing Ingleside.

They are. I'm coming back to help out the boats for the last year here and standup the support activity for them in San Diego. I'll be in Corpus for about a year, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. I'll have to get my dose of breakfast burritos from the city tortilla factory in Ingleside while I'm there.

Miner

I chose Senna over MS. I still can't forget the 88 Suzuka race when Senna passed 15 cars within 2 laps after he stalled at the start. That's enough said.

This guy would have kicked both of their Madame Butterfly, foo foo, Formula 1 butts....:biggrin: :biggrin:

gansan-1.jpg

I chose Senna over MS. I still can't forget the 88 Suzuka race when Senna passed 15 cars within 2 laps after he stalled at the start. That's enough said.

werd

my dog's name is Senna.

Guess where my vote lies.

that said, I will admit that I disliked MS for a long while. Only recently have I started to really appreciate what a great driver he was.

Hey, is that what MS look like when Ferrari gave him the boot between his butt cracks after the 06 season for loosing the Fernando Alonso?

Back