Scary as it looks? JH4NA115XMT003073

Re: Scary as it looks?

Yup that front looks way smacked...those gaps are ugly! :eek: And I'm sure the engine etc have been as well loved as the rest :cool: ya right...
I'm thinking that color is stock right..."Fried chicken skin" bronze :biggrin: :biggrin:
Given the high mystery miles and looks I'd say the bids are already to high... :eek:

That car has well over 200,000 miles on the chassis, but the motor has less. It was owned by an NSX enthusiast in Texas before it was sold a member on this site in Georgia. I'm not sure when it made its way to the current owner.

The VIN is JH4NA115XMT003073, do a search to find out more.

Also, this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26822

Last edited:

I thought this was a funny statement:

Vehicle Description
This NSX will be sold to the highest bidder no matter what..The reserve is low.

Can you sell a car no matter what if it doesn't reach the reserve price?
(whatever :rolleyes: )
maybe I should bid $1000.00 and use it for the parts. :wink:

I dont think this car is that bad of a deal... Car would be an interesting project especially if purchased for around $20k. Paint doesnt look awful and im sure a good body shop could do a solid wet sanding and tighten the fender and quarter panels if the fitment is slightly off. The interior is okay and the wheels would need to be replaced STAT! Car looks like a good driver, or interesting beater if you have the $$$ :smile:

i am 99% sure this is Brent Cobbs old car. The Gruppe M was sold and removed. Looks like it is not in very good shape though.

After ready Ojas link, it is Brent's car.

I talked to the guy who was selling the SC and he seemed OK. He told me he was giving the car to a family member and converting it back to stock. Then using the money from the Gruppe M to fix the ac. Guess that was BS.

I would stay far away.

I thought that car looked familiar. Originally it had a Gruppe M blower and alot nicer rims! :wink:

Back