Satin Midnight Pearl LoveFab NSX

A customer let me borrow his wing so we decided to roll on down the road for a few quick shots!

LFNSX1.jpg

backend.jpg

rearsection.jpg

front-1.jpg

Factory Midnight Pearl color, with a Satin clear. The roof is factory shiny Black.

What do you all think?

Beautiful! Love the color and finish. Any interior pictures?

This pic is telling the car infront to move aside. Keep the wing.
front-1.jpg

A customer let me borrow his wing so we decided to roll on down the road for a few quick shots!

LFNSX1.jpg

backend.jpg

rearsection.jpg

front-1.jpg

Factory Midnight Pearl color, with a Satin clear. The roof is factory shiny Black.

What do you all think?

hell yeah! it look mean.. ALL GO.:biggrin: any specs on the wheels?.. i cant tell if ur runnin a BBK?

Thanks for the praise guys! I admit I was nervous posting these shots because the car isn't quite "normal" by NSXPrime standards. Glad to see it's well received!

I'd LOVE to find another wing(there are a few f/s), but I have to get two transmissions up and running for both the NSX's and purchasing a wing while both cars are down just seems foolish to me ;) I'd love to barter toward a wing if somebody want's some Turbo goodies installed :biggrin:

The wheels are Enkei RP-F1 in a 17X8 and 18X9.5. If memory serves me correctly, +38 rear and +48 front. The fronts use a 25mm spacer to clear the front Stoptech BBK setup.

The diffuser is getting a makeover this winter. I plan to wrap it up tight to the rear bumper without the valence. Should be pretty neat...

It looks cool & nice :cool:. Great color. Im not bigfan of any stickers. To me only love fab sticker on the door and on the hood is ok :)

-pegi-

Thanks for the praise guys! I admit I was nervous posting these shots because the car isn't quite "normal" by NSXPrime standards. Glad to see it's well received!

I'd LOVE to find another wing(there are a few f/s), but I have to get two transmissions up and running for both the NSX's and purchasing a wing while both cars are down just seems foolish to me ;) I'd love to barter toward a wing if somebody want's some Turbo goodies installed :biggrin:

The wheels are Enkei RP-F1 in a 17X8 and 18X9.5. If memory serves me correctly, +38 rear and +48 front. The fronts use a 25mm spacer to clear the front Stoptech BBK setup.

The diffuser is getting a makeover this winter. I plan to wrap it up tight to the rear bumper without the valence. Should be pretty neat...

I think before you start making your car look fast, it first needs to be fast. But that is just my opinion :biggrin:

I was just checking the offset on my rpf1s and they are +45 in the front and +38 in the rear. But, for some reason your fronts seem more aggressive than mine. What tires are you running in the front and rear? I cant remember.

Also, hurry up and leave MI soon. We need to meet up again sometime before 2009 NSXPO.

I think before you start making your car look fast, it first needs to be fast. But that is just my opinion :biggrin:

I was just checking the offset on my rpf1s and they are +45 in the front and +38 in the rear. But, for some reason your fronts seem more aggressive than mine. What tires are you running in the front and rear? I cant remember.

Also, hurry up and leave MI soon. We need to meet up again sometime before 2009 NSXPO.

he has a 25mm spacer up front...thats why it looks more aggressive

you're crazy! this car shits on most of the cars here minus the few clean nsx-r lookalikes.

i mean we have a thread with a guy putting celica headlights on a nsx and over 20+ people says its awesome and outside of the box. riiittteee.

again your nsx is sick! more pics?

backend.jpg

[Factory Midnight Pearl color, with a Satin clear. The roof is factory shiny Black.

What do you all think?

Meanest and baddest looking ride along lawn mower ever. :biggrin: Seriously though, looks awesome. Keep the wing- I like it a lot.

Regards,

Danny

Meanest and baddest looking ride along lawn mower ever. :biggrin: Seriously though, looks awesome. Keep the wing- I like it a lot.

Regards,

Danny

Golf ball collector Danny, Golf ball collector. 15 minutes of mods and I could probably hold 500 golf balls in the diffuser just by driving around the course :biggrin: They might get warm though...

Fifthhearth lent me his Wing for the shoot...Thanks PJ!

Yes PJ, Josh took the pics. He's awesome....

he has a 25mm spacer up front...thats why it looks more aggressive

If that's the case, his front offset would effectively be +20 or +23 on an 8" wheel :eek:. That definitely won't clear a stock fender, are those aftermarket fenders?

I love the setup, but why does the front and rear bumpers look like they aren't painted? Rather they look more primered. . .

LFNSX1.jpg

What front fenders are you using? Are these Modified JDM fenders or Downforce or GT-One wide fenders?

They are the Cantrell +30mm fenders.

It's funny, they fit horribly with the Cantrell bumper that was on there. After an incident I had to swap out to the Downforce Front bumper and the fitment is nearly perfect!

It's a long story on the different looking front and rear bumpers. The color is dead-on, but the Satin clear layed down differently. Basically, good bodyguys are hard to find!

Great looking car. If I am correct, this is over 1,000 HP right? AMAZING:eek:

Not sure on that diffuser but looks awesome front on!

well with 1.21 Jiggawatts, I'd want as much help as I could get to keep the rear end straight :)

Back