Sanity Check, Please

Tim, good to see you are still around the site. I knew that you would be.

I got a review of the car from my bro-in-law and he says it is clean as a whistle. It looks like it is overdue for the TB/WP so the haggling starts. Between that and the car being several states away...it'll be a close call. Still...original owner, low miles.
Hope to have news soon.

Good Luck! I hope it all works out for you. I have always liked the Brooklands Green color.

For those who care enough to be reading this thread: I just had an offer accepted on the car: '94 Green/Tan, one owner, under 60K miles, AT.

PPI in a day or two at the local Acura dealer to make sure all is well, and then trying to figure how to get her home: enclosed transport or Spring Break fly down and drive back.
I'll post the PPI results and any decisions that are driven by the it. I have jumped but the chute ain't open yet :tongue:

Congrats - sure sounds like a gem, and hope the PPI confirms. FWIW, I am approaching your age, and (never thought I'd really be saying this...:eek: ) I wouldn't have a problem having the automatic. The NSX, auto or stick, is simply a wonderful automobile experience.

Keep us posted. Cheers, Jay

Congrats! I hope the PPI comes back favorable for you.

I vote for an early Spring Break Fly and Drive it home! I have fond memories of flying to Denver and driving mine back home. All 1100 glorious miles with an ear to ear grin. :)

Glad it sounds like its working out and congrats! My vote is do the drive back home. Alum04 will vouch for my insanity -- I drove mine back to MI from AZ in November and it was quite an adventure but ultimately worked out fine and was a nice part of the ownership experience!

Best,
Jeff

^^^^^ Yes, fly there and drive back!

We bought our red NSX in SC and drove it home to MI in 2 days, it was a great experience.

Brian

Congrats and welcome back to NSX ownsership. :smile:

Boy, how many people have once sold their NSXs and come back with another one? I've lost count. One day when we really have the time, we should start an "Official NSX Come Back" thread. :biggrin:

My fingers are crossed for the PPI, good luck.

We bought our red NSX in SC and drove it home to MI in 2 days, it was a great experience.

Brian[/QUOTE]

When I sold my '91, Dwayne flew in from Manitoba and drove home 1800 miles for his first road trip! Now THAT is the way to get used to a new NSX!

I happen to LOVE the somewhat rare Green/Onyx combo... :wink:

...I'm sure you will too.

I pulled the trigger on it: '94 Brooklands Green/Tan, AT, under 60K miles.
Needs a bit of work as indicated on the PPI: WP/TB, the usual seals leaking and such. Brian K will get to do the amps. I think the CCU board is OK but I'll know more when I have the car: it's several states away.
Back in the saddle again! :biggrin:
Michael

Way to go Brian - another NSX in Virginia! Glad it all worked out for you. Happy Motoring! Jay

I pulled the trigger on it: '94 Brooklands Green/Tan, AT, under 60K miles.
Needs a bit of work as indicated on the PPI: WP/TB, the usual seals leaking and such. Brian K will get to do the amps. I think the CCU board is OK but I'll know more when I have the car: it's several states away.
Back in the saddle again! :biggrin:
Michael

Nice!! drive it home!

Nice!! drive it home!

I could not wait for Spring Break so we are flying to FL on the 18th, overnighting, and driving 1000 miles home :biggrin:
Hoping for good weather.
Michael

nice work.

this is,of course,the finest color combo...

Back