San Antonio shop?

Any good recommendations for nsx work (putting in SOS abs system) in the San Antonio area? Have used advanced Asian on bitters for the s2000, but they haven't worked on nsx's before.

Perfect - thank you.

I'm somewhat new to San Antonio - and apparently new to internet forums since my search didn't turn up good info like yours did! The 'mobile mechanic' sounds like exactly what I need.

are you the fellow that was waylaid in louisville KY on your way back from purchase on east coast? If so, hope rest of your trip was uneventful in problems. Car looked very good and I wish you all the best in your ownership.:smile:

Blvnhim - that wasn't me. I'm a transplanted Alaskan - so spoiled to be able to drive the nsx 12-months out of the year.

FYI - I'm going to bring the car to HNA Automotive off I-10. Will update everyone on my thoughts after.

I have a mechanic at HNA Automotive over on Mayhill Drive in San Antonio. It's near Dezavala and I-10. Scott is a certified Honda and Acura guy and works on about 5 or 6 NSXs that are here in San Antonio. Check out his site at http://hnaautomotive.com.

are you the fellow that was waylaid in louisville KY on your way back from purchase on east coast? If so, hope rest of your trip was uneventful in problems. Car looked very good and I wish you all the best in your ownership.:smile:
I'm the fellow that was waylaid in your town. We had a great trip even with the emergency repair. Thanks for your offer of hospitality. The Acura Dealer there was great. It was the best road trip of my life and you couldn't slap the smile off my face the entire trip. Also I will be using HNA Auto for my mechanic. They come highly recommended.

I hears about a shop the other day, on 281 and bitters.. Theres a Acura ceritfied mechanic that knows everything about the car. I can get more info for you, if you need it.

Arrowood Automotive is the shop at 281 and Bitters. I believe they have two or three certified NSX techs working there.

Back