San Antonio Kart Challenge 1/10

So are the NSX owners the fastest drivers in SA? We are having a friendly car club Kart Challenge to find out. Invites went out to the Z Club, S2000, RX8 Club, Euro Clubs and the Lotus Club.

Set for Sunday January 10th at 12pm.
www.alamokarts.com

1st Run is a warm up
2nd Round is qualifying
3rd Top 3 drivers from each club run for bragging rights

Cost is $55 for 3 runs.

My vote goes for SCIN (Chris)!!! If you can get him out of retirement he'll clean up.

Can't wait. Should be alot of fun!! Im going to call my friend Adrian and see if he can join the team.

Are you going to be able to come Jose?

Get some Austin guys to come kelly!!!

While you were out karting, AutoX was fun.
I heard Blaine came in 2nd, to a fellow S2K'er. :cool:
(I know you left early)

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

the autocross event was great. i was the NSX driver there. it was supposed to be my first event running on hoosier race tires, but for a variety of reasons i ended up running on my street tires. i kept pace with the 2 s2000s on race tires, and had faster raw times than both of them (but i hit a cone on each of those runs :( boohoo).

the autocross event was great. i was the NSX driver there. it was supposed to be my first event running on hoosier race tires, but for a variety of reasons i ended up running on my street tires. i kept pace with the 2 s2000s on race tires, and had faster raw times than both of them (but i hit a cone on each of those runs :( boohoo).

Are you going to be out there in February? Is so I will definitly go. Its alot more fun when there are fellow NSX'ers there. My cell is 210-838-1818.

Blaine

The guy that took me in the kart challange in my defense had me by about 50 pounds. No excuses though:rolleyes:

Championship Individual Results
Driver Time Club
  1. Trent Wiggins 35.327 S2000
  2. Jason Washa 36.292 Nissan Z
  3. Doug Bickford 36.318 Nissan Z
  4. Josh Myers 36.582 European
  5. Luis Carriles 36.904 Nissan Z
  6. Darrell (jody) 36.927 Lotus
  7. Chris Guzman 38.162 Nissan Z
  8. Alfonso Gonzales 38.357 S2000
  9. Ted Hawkins 39.120 Lotus
  10. Anja Webb 46.843 Lotus
Car Club/Team Results (Min 3 drivers required)
1. Nissan Z (ZSport)
2. Lotus Club

Top 3 Times in Qualifying and Finals
Trent Wiggins 35.327 S2000
Blaine Waddell 35.731 NSX
Jason Washa 36.292 Nissan Z

Pictures -> http://senorfrog99.smugmug.com/Cars/Club-Kart-Challenge/10920598_UzPeu#762640452_9CU8U

Thanks for coming out Blaine.

Are you going to be out there in February? Is so I will definitly go. Its alot more fun when there are fellow NSX'ers there. My cell is 210-838-1818.

Blaine

The guy that took me in the kart challange in my defense had me by about 50 pounds. No excuses though:rolleyes:

i will be at the spokes autocross on 2/7 and the SASCA autocross on 2/21

v

Just giving you a hard time buddy. :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing you at the next AutoX!

V: Great raw times, you were definitely fast out there on street tires!
how was grip for you?

grip was a bit low, but probably a bit better than the race tire guys in the morning (cold temps makes race tires suck hard). in the afternoon things were probably more comparable. the grip level aside, the balance of the car felt great. and it transitioned a lot better than i expected.

grip was a bit low, but probably a bit better than the race tire guys in the morning (cold temps makes race tires suck hard). in the afternoon things were probably more comparable. the grip level aside, the balance of the car felt great. and it transitioned a lot better than i expected.

Just read your blog! (excellent documentation BTW)
GL setting up your NSX to be a nationally competitive car. You have a great platform to start with.

I will be pushing my S hard this season to be competitive in the BSP! With some more experience and seat time I'm looking forward to making comparable times!

Just read your blog! (excellent documentation BTW)
GL setting up your NSX to be a nationally competitive car. You have a great platform to start with.

I will be pushing my S hard this season to be competitive in the BSP! With some more experience and seat time I'm looking forward to making comparable times!

i'm optimistic about it.

see you out there again soon.

Back