Safe amount of nitrous?

I have a 92 with a stock motor and 49000 miles. I wanted a little extra power and I think nitrous would be a great answer. I used to run nitrous on a 91 mustang...so im familiar with it. But not too familair with the nsx just yet. How much are people running with there stock motors? I know there is always a risk with nitrous...but when its run safely and properly it can be very fun. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

mateo91181 said:
I have a 92 with a stock motor and 49000 miles. I wanted a little extra power and I think nitrous would be a great answer. I used to run nitrous on a 91 mustang...so im familiar with it. But not too familair with the nsx just yet. How much are people running with there stock motors? I know there is always a risk with nitrous...but when its run safely and properly it can be very fun. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You might wanna check the 'forced induction' section off the NSXprime forums. This subject is discussed in length in the past and present.
After reading all that, and you got more guestions, i would say contact Badcarma, he's the man.

Getting ahold of badcarma is a task, i tried forever, and right when he told me he had a kit for me. I never got another pm back. ITs like he vanishes i hope hes ok i remember being told he was sick. I just hope hes still around.

nsxtcy85 said:
Getting ahold of badcarma is a task, i tried forever, and right when he told me he had a kit for me. I never got another pm back. ITs like he vanishes i hope hes ok i remember being told he was sick. I just hope hes still around.

nsxtcy85, sorry for vanishing.I was back in the god D@mn hospital again....I am so sick of being sick. Take XCARE of your heart,thats all I have to say about that. I will go through my pm list and contact you.sorry for the delay.I am not reliable as far as timelines are concerned these days but my
N20 is the shit and it is done RIGHT

Badcarma,

Did you loaded up your nos bottles at the hospital? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hospital gas cylinders is located in near the loading dock. Ask me how I know.:smile:
Get will soon buddy.

BadCarma said:
nsxtcy85, sorry for vanishing.I was back in the god D@mn hospital again....I am so sick of being sick. Take XCARE of your heart,thats all I have to say about that. I will go through my pm list and contact you.sorry for the delay.I am not reliable as far as timelines are concerned these days but my

BadCarma, nice to hear you are back again. Hope that clock is and will be ticking strong for a long time.

Waited a while for your NOS kit, are you still interest in putting one together for the rest of us???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BadCarma said:

Well its just good to see that your ok for now. Hope everything gets better for you.:biggrin:

Back