sad....

wow, this is the friendliest thread I've ever read on this Forum. After reading through other threads in this category, I was beginning to think that a lot of the senior members are jerks on ego trips based on the number under their S/N... Anyways, good luck to the OP (original poster). Keep posting what you're going through and your strategies... I'm going to be starting my process in the next few months. My finacee has given me permission :)

jskim9 said:
wow, this is the friendliest thread I've ever read on this Forum. After reading through other threads in this category, I was beginning to think that a lot of the senior members are jerks on ego trips based on the number under their S/N... Anyways, good luck to the OP (original poster). Keep posting what you're going through and your strategies... I'm going to be starting my process in the next few months. My finacee has given me permission :)

Perhaps you should spend a little more time browsing the forum.

Of all the car forums I am a member of, this is by far the most mature and respectful. It doesn't get any better than this.

Sometimes there is a back story to the disputes one may come across. For the most part, there are very few 'jerks' on the forum.

“Just say No” 2 A Vet

Don’t let a few bumps in road stop your search for an NSX or stand in your way from owning the best sports car ever built!
Look on the positive side, the prices are going down and not up. There is a reason that deal didn’t go through and I believe you will find a better one. Don’t give up the NSX, it's definitely worth the effort!

You would have to buy a 1998 or new Corvette to compare to a 91 NSX. Even then, look at this stat

1998 Corvette production #’s 19,235 coupe 11,849 convertibles
1991 Corvette production #’s 14,967 coupe 5, 672 convertibles.

I Know I don’t need to show the NSX production #’s

You get the idea!

Best of luck in your continued search!

Back