Sacramento Chapter Invitation - An Enthusiast Gathering

Roger,
Bill, Ashik, and I will be on 205 around 9:30am so wait for us on 205, preferrably after Tracy Blvd. Better yet, give us your cell # in case we don't see you on 205.

Others, please bring your club radios.

OK....sounds good. I will find a spot where I can watch the highway. Check your rear views once you get past Tracy Blvd.

Better yet....give me a call once you get going. 510-684-4028

Last edited:
1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
7) whzzbad (anyone want to caravan from emeryville?)
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10) Ed
11) XO-NSX - Noobie:cool:
12) NSX-Tuner (maybe)

OK....sounds good. I will find a spot where I can watch the highway. Check your rear views once you get past Tracy Blvd.

Better yet....give me a call once you get going. 510-684-4028

From Tracy blvd. Which freeway are you guys taking to the 50? Will you guys be coming from the 99 or 5?

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10) Ed
11) XO-NSX - Noobie:cool:
12) NSX-Tuner (maybe)[/QUOTE]
13) sycosho - since my car is already up there, see if shad loosen a bolt yet :biggrin:

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10) Ed
11) XO-NSX - Noobie
12) NSX-Tuner (maybe)[/quote]
13) sycosho - since my car is already up there, see if shad loosen a bolt yet
14) Yojack

It was nice meeting everyone today, and a big thanks to Shad for hosting the meet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 48354View attachment 48355View attachment 48356View attachment 48357View attachment 48358

Last edited:
It was really nice to meet everydody again.Thanks to Shad inviting us and also
very nice to meet my old friend Bob and letting me to use the office for prayer.

Thanks again

Mohammed

You can see the black GTR in the last pic of the post right above yours. I thought it was funny that all the NSXs took only 1 spot when they parked and then the GTR shows up and takes 2...........not even the Gallardo took 2 spots to park.

That's because the owner of the GTR doesn't know how to park :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

That's because the owner of the GTR doesn't know how to park :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Not only that, you saw the car up close, right? It's about the size of two parking spots!

I wonder how long it'll take until there are as many GT-Rs on the road as there are Corvette's and that "specialness" fades and he starts to park in only one spot. :smile:

J

Back