Sacramento Chapter Invitation - An Enthusiast Gathering

This was in another post about Hooters :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: . I thought that it would be better served if it had its own post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: November NSXCA Club Meeting:

We would like to invite the Bay Area Chapter to come up, hang out and have lunch at Driving Ambition. We know you have your Hooter's meet the next day, but we would like to extend the invitation to our meeting on Saturday.

The meeting for November will be held at Driving Ambition. Shad has generously offered his shop as the location for the meeting. I'm sure there are some cool things to see at the shop these days!

What you need to know:

Date/Day: November 15th, Saturday
Time: 10:30am for us early risers. Around 11:30am for you party animals. Lunch at 12 noon.
2378 Gold River Road, Gold River, CA 95670
http://www.drivingambition.us/

We will either order pizza from a local place or order burritos from a place nearby - there is an Adalberto's nearby (bring cash; though you won't need too much). The goal for this meet/lunch is to make it as casual as possible before we all get into the craziness of the holidays.

What if it rains, you ask? The meeting will still be held as planned. Please still attend - feel free to bring another car if you don't plan to bring your NSX.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the drill, if you plan on attending, let the Sacramento Chapter peeps know by putting your name on the list below. Aight!!! (Not bad for a senior citizen :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:) Yeah I know, all of you will disavow (Yeah, I watched MI 1, 2 and 3) any knowledge of knowing me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1) MikeC_587
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

As long as i dont have to move my car:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Mohammed

We will only make you move it once. I promise. :tongue::biggrin:

I'm glad to see you all signing up. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

To be sure I'm doing my job, I added Bill to the list. :biggrin:

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I'll be there. Need to put some miles on my '92 16,400 mile NSX. :biggrin:

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
7) whzzbad (anyone want to caravan from emeryville?)
8)
9)
10)

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9)
10)

Bill or Roger, let me know what time you're departing so I can meet up with you. Phong

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10)

Do you have to be a NSXCA member to come check out at this meet?

Good question.

This meeting is actually an NSXCA meeting, so there will be some "official" business going on at some point. That being said, however, you do not need to be an NSXCA member to attend this particular event.

Come to the event. I'm hoping you get a chance to meet some really cool people, hear about the fun events coming up with NSXCA and decide to join.

I encourage you to attend, but be on the lookout for the NSXCA officers - they will be looking to get you signed up. :biggrin:

Bill or Roger, let me know what time you're departing so I can meet up with you. Phong

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10)

Phong,i'm going to start out at 9:00 a.m. so here is my cell # 925-785-8416.Bill

Do you have to be a NSXCA member to come check out at this meet?

Good question.

This meeting is actually an NSXCA meeting, so there will be some "official" business going on at some point. That being said, however, you do not need to be an NSXCA member to attend this particular event.

Come to the event. I'm hoping you get a chance to meet some really cool people, hear about the fun events coming up with NSXCA and decide to join.

I encourage you to attend, but be on the lookout for the NSXCA officers - they will be looking to get you signed up. :biggrin:

I'll have blank applications with me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

J

Good question.

I'll have blank applications with me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

J

Thanks for the response guys. Hopefully I can come out this Saturday to see what this is all about.:cool:

Phong,i'm going to start out at 9:00 a.m. so here is my cell # 925-785-8416.Bill

Bill, which way are you taking, 80 or 5? If 5, I can meet you at McDonald of 580 and Santa Rita around 9:10am and meet up with Roger in Tracy around 9:30am. If 80, I will wait for you on 680 right after Crow Canyon road around 9:10am. Let me know.

Last edited:
1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10) Ed

Glad to see the excitement for this event.

As a reminder - we are ordering pizza from a local place for lunch. Please bring $15 cash to help chip in for pizza. It will most likely end up being $10/person, but bring an extra $5 in case.

As suggested by whzzbad, lets meet at Ikea in Emeryville and caravan up to Driving Ambition. We will meet on the side of the parking structure.

Meet at Ikea in Emeryville at 9:45am, depart from Ikea at 10:00am. Let me know if this plan works with everyone.

Also, if you haven't signed up for this, "now" is the time to do so. Let's make this a huge event. :biggrin:

1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10) Ed

Last edited:
1) MikeC_587
2) iCEE
3) 02#154
4) Ashik
5) racer-ex
6) Vytas
8) Dhalsim
9) REDNSXT
10) Ed
11) XO-NSX - Noobie:cool:

Perhaps we can meet just off the highway in Tracy since you have to come by anyway.....

Roger,
Bill, Ashik, and I will be on 205 around 9:30am so wait for us on 205, preferrably after Tracy Blvd. Better yet, give us your cell # in case we don't see you on 205.

Others, please bring your club radios.

Last edited:
Back