• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Route KS

〒513-0826 三重県鈴鹿市住吉3丁目29番17号

This is what I used to find it when I visited Route KS on my trip to Japan. Im not sure how you would translate it?

Maybe this from google translate

〒 513-0826 Suzuka City, Mie Prefecture Sumiyoshi 3-chome 29 Fan No. 17

Will you attend NSX Australia 2013 to Tasmania?

I can do something for you from Japan.

Hirofumi

Hi Hirofumi,

I have not planned to attend at this stage but may join for a day here and there.

I will be in Tokyo for Auto Salon again in January and on this trip we are also planning to visit the museum at twin ring. We will drop into Route KS on the way to Osaka to have a "look see".

Thank you for the offer, I do not need anything done at this stage. Route KS's english speaking agent will be meeting with me. Are you attending Auto Salon ? If so maybe we can catch up there !

Hi FenixV8,

Thank you for the address.

Leong

Hi leong,

Have a nice trip!
Sorry, I will not attend Tokyo Auto Salon.

Hirofumi

Hi Hirofumi,

I have not planned to attend at this stage but may join for a day here and there.

I will be in Tokyo for Auto Salon again in January and on this trip we are also planning to visit the museum at twin ring. We will drop into Route KS on the way to Osaka to have a "look see".

Thank you for the offer, I do not need anything done at this stage. Route KS's english speaking agent will be meeting with me. Are you attending Auto Salon ? If so maybe we can catch up there !

Hi FenixV8,

Thank you for the address.

Leong

the digits are the phone number, just missing the "area code". Remaining is address.

〒513-0826 三重県鈴鹿市住吉3丁目29番17号

This is what I used to find it when I visited Route KS on my trip to Japan. Im not sure how you would translate it?

Maybe this from google translate

〒 513-0826 Suzuka City, Mie Prefecture Sumiyoshi 3-chome 29 Fan No. 17

Back