Route KS on My CAR

2slow2speed said:
Hmm.. Have you seen those arrows that are on the GT-ROM sponsored NSX, that might work on your exhaust :D

lol......i got you....but just to humour you....I guess i should put beside the door where it says panasonic "LOOK INSIDE" HAHAHA :biggrin:

thats hot.

i like those sideskirts, where did you get the 'stealth hood', i saw that they were coming soon to the 2nrwerks.net site but man, i was about to buy a nsx-r hood, but that stealth hood is 'so hot' :biggrin:

which part of canada you loacted??
what a nice NSX !!!

khappucino said:
thats hot.

i like those sideskirts, where did you get the 'stealth hood', i saw that they were coming soon to the 2nrwerks.net site but man, i was about to buy a nsx-r hood, but that stealth hood is 'so hot' :biggrin:

Hoods are in stock, unfortunatly only the 2002+ are all we have left. A few Prime members will be sporting the Stealth hoods and Hornet bumper in the near future.

Side skirts and more hoods will be ordered in mid-June. Check www.2NRWerks.net in the next few weeks for the group buy section. There will be a listing of items being ordered through RouteKS and Taitec

Your car looks good, even better looking in person.
I saw it at the Panasonic booth in Toronto a few months ago, very nice sound system install.

Last edited:
chaos236.com said:
This board is at least five times more critical/negitive than the Rennlist one.
As a new NSX owner I wondered what the difference was as compared to Porsche owners.

And probably five times less critical/negative then the average civic board, so what? :confused:

The rear diffuser looks like it has a bulldozer rammed up its arse!! Totally spoilt the look of the rear... The rest I can take :tongue:

To each his own boy to each his own....But I had to take the diffuser off as the brackets holding it broke when travelling to montreal doing 240km / h. So Until I get the brackets made the diffuser is off. Might put the burn up rears or go with type r rear lip. I couldnt believe the bracket broke at 240. Thought it would hold up....I guess its not as race spec as I thought.

:biggrin:

I think I saw pictures of your car at Acura of Woodbine a couple of days ago. Did you take it to a car show there??

Back