Route KS on My CAR

I'm sorry, but I don't like the looks of the car. I'm all for wide body kits, but the spoilers on this thing are atrocious. What's with the shovel/ramp under the back of the car?

Pretty interesting !
Id have to say though, theres more angles on your car than in a high school algebra textbook ! No wonder you didnt want to wash it ! It must take forever to wash/dry !

That diffuser thing looks like its falling off and the graphics and stickers make it look super ricey. Its obvious youve put a lot of time and effort into the build up of your car so if you like it who cares what we think!

It looks great. Truly a show car. The side skirts are the best I've ever seen. Definately not for everyone, especially the NSX purists that live here on Prime. What does your shop do? Or are you just sponsored?

To each his own guys...and no harm for saying what you want...its not for everyone....Yes I am sponsored by Panasonic, but thats about it. Im still looking for a wide body that I like...so that will take time. As for the kit thats on it now its made by Kawagen. I have to say the fit could be better, but manageable. We bring this kit in from japan, and it is expensive, but i guess for some money is not a problem.

Hmm..

The paint scheme is interesting and original, but it's a bit dark, can't really tell the color :(

The rear wing gotta go, way too many fins, too busy looking, it looks like something out of a Robotech or a Gundam anime.

It seems that you went for the Route KS "Hornet" look why not go with a Route KS spoiler with a decklid spoiler along the way. Spoilers without the decklid looks really funky when viewed from the rear.

Don't want to sound like I'm dissing your car, just giving my 2 cents.

Ken

Last edited:
is this car still drivable :confused: ? the clearance looks very damn low
not for me but I like the looks of it :biggrin:

I noticed that as well, but NSX have been bashed so much I guess alot of owners tend to be defensive about thier own belief. All you have to do is not to take any of it too seriously. I like mine with a roof scoop, or a big ass rim with the widest lip you can imagine.....but its not for everyone. Do what you want, not what someone thinks you should do.

I think you and I see eye to eye on this right? :smile:

chaos236.com said:
This board is at least five times more critical/negitive than the Rennlist one.
As a new NSX owner I wondered what the difference was as compared to Porsche owners.

Nice job !! Looks very original with the stickers and paint scheme

Back