Ronald McDonald House Run

Today I was part of a benifit run for Ronald McDonald House

http://www.rmdh.org/index.htm

Ronald McDonald House is the House that love built – a home-away-from-home for children undergoing cancer treatment and their families.

The day started at the Saturday Early Morning Show in front of F.A.O. Shawrtz the worlds largest toy store. Then the kids were treated to a mini concert in the studio. Then bused to Lamborgini of Bergen County who hosted the event with a breakfast and where exotic car owners came out to give the kids rides.

It was a day to remember to say the least.

Well here are some pics.

brownie points for your bull run tix??? :wink:

most excellent, bails!!!

Another well documented event Bail :smile:
You should have let us know about the event. Some of us might have even dared to brave the city streets to join you for such a great cause :smile:

Climberao said:
Another well documented event Bail :smile:
You should have let us know about the event. Some of us might have even dared to brave the city streets to join you for such a great cause :smile:

The event was actually held in NJ at Bergen County Lamborgini. I offered to post this on the Nsx Board but was told that they already had enough cars. this will become an annual event so I will make a post when the next one is scheduled. This is a bit closer then Watkins Glen Kids day which I could not attend this year but is also a great cause and event.

6803DSC00350-med.JPG

6803DSC00349-med.JPG

6803DSC00348-med.JPG

6803DSC00347-med.JPG

Back