• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road course at englishtown raceway park

Howcome no one ever goes to that track?
from what i've heard its been done and open for use for like 2 years.
i havent found any websites of organizations that go there for track days, but on raceway parks website it says to call to rent the track.
Why dont we do that???
The cost to rent the track for the day (mon-thurs) including ambulance, and fire truck comes out to $3800
if we get enough people...like just 18 people, then its only $200 each. the more people the less the cost. lets try to get this together....keep in mind that booking like a month in advance is the way to go to insure we get the day, or days we want.

from what i have heard, the road course is pretty fun, albeit pretty small. i know they have been setting up autocross sized and styled races on the road course, but have not seen anything resembling the size of a 'thunderbolt' raceway in millersville...

i know a few from the new jersey/tristate area have run on the course though...

i'm more interested in running at the new lightening lap track in south jersey.

that is the track that i was talking about. i looked up the cost online a few months back and if i remember correctly it was $150 per day. But i could be wrong, I would love to go there but I just need someone to drive my car there since right now I have a suspended license.

The track is 5 minures from my house. Ive run it many a times, its a blast.:wink:

Well then lets do it...I nominate Mike or whoever has experience in setting this up.

Tytus

Back