• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

RM muffler wanted

My RM muffler developed a vibrating noise and I'm looking for a replacement. Does anybody have one?

Also would appreciate hearing about other mufflers that would fit in the sapce now occupied by my RM muffler.

Thanks,
Steve

Have you considered contacting RM or B&B (the maker of the muffler) for warranty? I know RM is not selling NSX items but would guess still honor a warranty.

Good luck

Jeff

I contacted B&B and they wanted to sell me a new system for $1,100. They said if the muffler is theirs, I could send it to them and they may be able to repair it. The problem is that it would put my car out of commission for a week or longer and I need it as my daily driver.
Steve

Vike,

I have a stock muffler on a 94 that I just bought with only 28,000 miles. The car is like showroom condition! The car is at Factor X in Vegas. The stock muffler will be replaced with aftermarket. Would you like to get my sotck muffler for your RM? What condition is your RM?

Steve

Back