Right Decision ??? From P996 to NSX ?

MasterMason said:
Thank you all for your insights... Everytime I see a NSX on the road, can't help myself to look and stare at that darn thing.. it's tits to my eyes.. I definitely need to test drive because on paper, i'm skeptical on performance difference between my c4s. there's just a big difference in power (again, on paper).....

My Bro got a nice unmodified C2 996 right after I got my slightly modified 91NSX. I had HIS car for a week...GREAT car! But I made the right decision for me...I like the "off the beaten path" option.

I have had several Porsches over the years. Last year I considered a a 996 vs. NSX as my daily driver. I bought a first generation NSX (lightest weight and subjectively I like the look the best). I have added about $15K+/- for wheels/tires, supercharger, suspension, brakes and a few minor incidentals.

The car is simply awesome! 410 gross hp in a 2900 lb mid-engined platform.

The problems with the car in stock form (esp 1st generation) -- inadequate power & undersized wheels/tires - are gone.

One of the best decisions I have ever made. Get the NSX!

Thanks you guys for the wonderful insight. I'm 100% sold already on the NSX. In fact, I'm starting look for the right one. The only thing that's stopping me is I need to sell my car first. I wish I can afford both, but can't.

So if you know anybody who wants to buy a porsche, please let me know. I would sell this and get a NSX in a heartbeat....

Thanks again.
J.

Go NSX !!!! :biggrin:

I wish you the best of luck on selling your porsche so that way you can be in a NSX alot faster!!! Hopefully you'll be able to get one soon.:smile:

MasterMason said:
Thanks you guys for the wonderful insight. I'm 100% sold already on the NSX. In fact, I'm starting look for the right one. The only thing that's stopping me is I need to sell my car first. I wish I can afford both, but can't.

So if you know anybody who wants to buy a porsche, please let me know. I would sell this and get a NSX in a heartbeat....

Thanks again.
J.

Go NSX !!!! :biggrin:
yeah good luck

maybe your best bet is finding a Dealer that has an NSX and trade your "P" car :smile:

*drools of your P996

haven't driven one but i bet it'll be as fun as driving a NSX.. i'll stick with the NSX.. you'll get compliments all day long..

GOOD LUCK selling and finding a NSX..

Back