Ride Height Kit

no offense to Ravi at all, I applaud your creativeness and engineering, but you can definitely find a better way to spend $2130 on nsx mods. If you are worried about scraping your car up, I would invest the time and patience and learn how to drive a sports car.

When your ridin' an inch off the ground, ants get out of your way! The kit would be beneficial in Ravi's case certainly. Here is a pic of one of his cars. He probably has a dozen NSX's in parts. My SL500 raises and lowers about 3 inches (depending on the different settings) and this was installed as an option at the factory. I am not so sure if the germans need to go to driving school. This feature saved me many times and not that I am bad driver but encounter poorly engineered roads often. I guess the reason for my post is I want to see it in action. If someone hasn't bottomed out their car at some point in time, I gotta wondered if they know how to drive a sports car. You've got to take it to and know what the limit of your machine is. Once you have mastered what your machine can do, you can you wake up in the morning and piss excellence. Then it truly feels good to get behind the wheel regardless of what you drive.

GetAttachment.aspx

When your ridin' an inch off the ground, ants get out of your way! The kit would be beneficial in Ravi's case certainly. Here is a pic of one of his cars. He probably has a dozen NSX's in parts. My SL500 raises and lowers about 3 inches (depending on the different settings) and this was installed as an option at the factory. I am not so sure if the germans need to go to driving school. This feature saved me many times and not that I am bad driver but encounter poorly engineered roads often. I guess the reason for my post is I want to see it in action. If someone hasn't bottomed out their car at some point in time, I gotta wondered if they know how to drive a sports car. You've got to take it to and know what the limit of your machine is. Once you have mastered what your machine can do, you can you wake up in the morning and piss excellence. Then it truly feels good to get behind the wheel regardless of what you drive.

GetAttachment.aspx

If you have the money to spend on it go for it, as stated me personally, I could find a better way to spend $2130 on my nsx.

gotta applaud the germans for being as mechanically advanced as they have been

D.

If I had the money I would have already bought this kit. It would have saved me a couple of dollars in damage to the bottom of my front lip on some pretty steep inclines that I had no way to avoid.

I love this quote!!!! HHAHA!

Once you have mastered what your machine can do, you can you wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

D.

If I had the money I would have already bought this kit. It would have saved me a couple of dollars in damage to the bottom of my front lip on some pretty steep inclines that I had no way to avoid.

I love this quote!!!! HHAHA!

"Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence"

member 'USA1' used to have this kit on his imola nsx. he removed it before selling the car to member 'EricB'

there is a thread somewhere about his experience with the kit...i'll try to find it.

*edit*

of course, it was in the VHR thread...looks like USA1 had bad experience which Ravi attributes to improper installation.

click

Last edited:
think kw is coming out with it for the nsx, ksport is also coming out with one as well, but i don't know if they're making an nsx application.

no offense to Ravi at all, I applaud your creativeness and engineering, but you can definitely find a better way to spend $2130 on nsx mods. If you are worried about scraping your car up, I would invest the time and patience and learn how to drive a sports car.

I would glady spend the money on ravi's kit. I explored getting the driveway redone at my house so I would no longer scrape and it was going to run me 5-6k$. Or i could spend the 2200$ on ravi's kit, completely avoid the driveway problem, and also have a solution to steep and crappy roads anywhere i take the car.

Back