Rick Mears NSX

I just saw this car for sale while browsing around. It might be worthwhile to note the vin# under the FAQ for famous owners.

Thanks.

Otto

http://www.specialtysales.com/inventory_detailed.php?id=4054

Specialty Sales in Pleasanton
4321 First Street
Pleasanton, CA 94566
800.600.2262 ~ 925.484.2262

1991 Acura NSX

Sale Price: $39,990

• Year: 1991
• Model: NSX
• Stock: 4054
• Mileage: 18,200
• Engine Size: 3.0L V6
• Transmission: Automatic
• Exterior Color: Red
• Interior Color: Ivory
• Vin: JH4NA1262MT000918

Beautiful NSX Coupe with only 18k original miles, 1 of 50 Red/Ivory Automatics for '91, Originally owned by 4-time Indy Champion Rick Mears, Always Garage Kept and Covered, Serviced and Maintained, Comptech Headers, Comptech Exhaust, High Performance Intake, Cross Drilled Rotors, Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks, Chrome 3-piece HRE Wheels 18" in the back and 17" in the front, Immaculate inside and out, Looks and Drives Excellent!

Yeah too bad its an auto otherwise it would have been a good buy for someone.

agreed, real men drive manual trans.:wink:

I love the manual tranny, but didn't Senna own an auto NSX? Either way I'm pretty sure he'd kick all our butts at the track with it.:smile:

Otto

agreed, real men drive manual trans.

I agree too, but after owning three consecutive manual sport cars I wanted some additional option or even both, that was why I ended up with 1996 auto w/ sport-shift. Any auto before 1995 will not be too actractive for ex-manual guys, unless daily driving in traffic. So far I've enjoyed the sport shift option, especially around twisting roads, sometimes manual shift cars could not keep up with me.:biggrin:
I have seen this car in person, very clean and has all critical upgrades. I would recommend for anyone who's looking for an auto sport car.

Otto,
How was the gathering last Friday at automall. Mine is sitting duck waiting for the aluminum cooling tank to arrive, my plastic tank gave up after this past cold week. Hopefully I can join the Friday meetings soon.

I also checked out this car and it drives very well. My wife said to buy it but I wanted a manual trans. The HRE wheels and lowering really looks nice. Probably hard to navigate in and out of driveways. The paint is great and looks well cared for. Ivory interior is beautiful.

Back