• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Return of the NSX ?

Last edited:
I like it! And any news is good news. But a modified Accord platform with a 3.5L V6 is sort of questionable to compete with today's sports cars?

Wow I sure hope this is true but I seriously doubt it.

When at the Honda plant where the NSX was made and while standing inside the NSX refresh building Peter Mills wondered out loud to me if there was a model of the HSC we could see.

I decided to asked Urehara if there was a HSC/NSX prototype around or any other of the shelved NSX concepts that we could see.

His reply was a shake of the head and decisively said "No".

Then, he crossed his hands in front of him and quickly chopping them to the side, he emphatically said " no more sports cars."

Very direct answer.

How do you guys completely miss the other thread that covers the exact same article??? There are only 5 other threads to look at for future NSX, 1 of which is title "MOTOR TREND..." which is also the latest article being discussed in this section, lol. I don't like being a repost police but I'm a do it

HALT, YOU HAVE DONE A REPOST!

images.jpg

Last edited:
Joe, when was that? I'm curious when you spoke with Urehara. If that was recently I'm just totally bummed. Sorry to hear that. What a total let down.

Wow I sure hope this is true but I seriously doubt it.

When at the Honda plant where the NSX was made and while standing inside the NSX refresh building Peter Mills wondered out loud to me if there was a model of the HSC we could see.

I decided to asked Urehara if there was a HSC/NSX prototype around or any other of the shelved NSX concepts that we could see.

Then, he crossed his hands in front of him and quickly chopping them to the side, he emphatically said " no more sports cars."

Very direct answer.

I didnt even see the other thread. I posted it in owner section 2 days after the article came out then mods moved it here. Its ok, wouldnt be first time i was harassed by a cop ;)

Joe, when was that? I'm curious when you spoke with Urehara. If that was recently I'm just totally bummed. Sorry to hear that. What a total let down.

At NSX Fiesta last week:). So VERY recent. Did you not see the thread with all the pics???

Regards,
LarryB

At NSX Fiesta last week:). So VERY recent. Did you not see the thread with all the pics???

Regards,
LarryB

Nope; didn't see that thread. Thanks Larry, I don't read all the threads here. I have my favorite catagories and leave many of the others out of my radar. I appreciate the heads up on this. I'm still mega bummed. Honda is just not a sports car oriented company any longer. Should have been an eye opener when they pulled the S2000.

Maybe they'll change in the future. :rolleyes: Next thing we'll hear is that they will no longer support our cars with parts, etc.

:rolleyes: Next thing we'll hear is that they will no longer support our cars with parts, etc.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that has started some time ago. Early 1991-94 interior parts, like the visors (in grey, "half-black") NA for quite a while. No driver's side, only three passenger side left in the country:), then no more.

Regards,
LarryB

I didnt even see the other thread. I posted it in owner section 2 days after the article came out then mods moved it here. Its ok, wouldnt be first time i was harassed by a cop ;)

No worries man just was trying to stir some humor in there with the funny Repost Police picture. Funny thing is I remember seeing the original clip about that officer who drove into the wet cement. That must of been EMBARASSING!

Very direct answer.

Not only that but ................ "no more hats!" Notice we had to return them at the refresh center? :eek:

I've been looking for one of the green Honda factory hats for years and could never find one for sale. Now I know why. :frown:

Back