Resealing tail lights (water in tail lights)

Pbassjo "This is without a doubt the most well documented exercises in stupidity I have seen on NSXPRIME.
"
thank you for these beautiful words, I spent a whole day to do the photo and publish it on for 3 hours NSX prime has to juggle the site, the hoster image and make comments with a translator, thank you again for your beautiful words

Last edited:
my lights popped out fine without messing with the rear quarter panel... where would the light get caught on it?

my lights popped out fine without messing with the rear quarter panel... Where would the light get caught on it?

x2!

Indeed, my taillights were very damaged, the previous owner had drilled holes in the plastic to remove condensation, again, the surface was scratched and worn, I bought a complete set of new taillights and new foam gasket (SOS), I made this for yourself be sure not to have condensation in my new lights, of course, I do not force anyone to imitate my hobby, I present my solution here to help, work is invisible from the outside, it is cheap and I have more water in my rear lights, many owners have continued to have condensation problems despite the replacement of foam seal, so they pierced holes, I wanted to find another solution: Cool:

Old taillight with holes

Last edited:
my lights popped out fine without messing with the rear quarter panel... where would the light get caught on it?

There is a big foam seal was inside the rear panel, when I removed the old taillights, I was unable to remove the box without tearing the gasket with this solution point you can make disassembly without damage, again, I do not force anyone to follow my example, this is MY solution, the former owner had replaced the seals ... no result

I asked the webmaster to delete this thread :-(

Last edited:
Pbassjo "This is without a doubt the most well documented exercises in stupidity I have seen on NSXPRIME.
"
thank you for these beautiful words, I spent a whole day to do the photo and publish it on for 3 hours NSX Prime has to juggle the site, the hoster image and make comments with a translator, thank you again for your beautiful words : Mad:

"
thank you for these beautiful words, I spent a whole day to do the photo and publish it on for 3 hours NSX Prime has to juggle the site, the hoster image and make comments with a translator, thank you again for your beautiful words : Mad:

Please don't mind Joe, he can be a bit rough sometimes. I found the info and photos you posted to be very helpful, especially for removing the tail lights. I hope you will consider putting them up again.

Please don't mind Joe, he can be a bit rough sometimes. I found the info and photos you posted to be very helpful, especially for removing the tail lights. I hope you will consider putting them up again.

I'm rough? Heavens to Betsy I'm sorry. What was I thinking?

I've removed my post and retract my comments.

Last edited:
Back