refinished my BBS LMs

18x9 +7 ? Nice!

Someone needs to jump on these:

http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26352

Picture271-1.jpg

18 x 9 +40 Hi disk (perfect for BBk)
19 x 10 +40 Super low disk (nice lip!)

WashabiS2K- what are your tire specs?

215/40/18 series tire stretched on the 18x9 up front. Along with the Downforce front fenders with the tabs trimmed off, they actually don't rub anymore while driving. :) the only time the fitment becomes an issue is with driveways because when the suspension is compressed, the tire touches the fenders. I was debating about going with a cup kit but decided to just carry 2x4's in my trunk instead :redface:

and for anyone who is ready to flame me, the NSX is my daily driver... if you want to complain to me about functionality, here's my other car. :wink:

5582912562_01698a47d7_z.jpg

928309567_eH8dT-L.jpg

Your car look nice. What are the tire specs all around and are those bbs lm from an s2000? Would s2000 spec bbs lm fit on an nsx by any chance?

Your car look nice. What are the tire specs all around and are those bbs lm from an s2000? Would s2000 spec bbs lm fit on an nsx by any chance?

running a 215/245 setup right now just to get around. The LM's were on my S2000 before (before I had the faces flipped), but my S2000 has a widebody on it, so it definitely would not fit on a stock s2000. I suppose you could fit S2000 spec LM's on an NSX, but the rears would sit really far underneath the rear quarter panels. You would probably have to run a spacer to bring the edge of the wheel out more for a wider stance and to fill in the rest of the gap.

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking at a set of lm with the offsets of 42 front and 50 rear, I was planning on flipping the faces and repainting the faces a custom color don't know what color yet though, maybe fully polish or something like the rays black chrome. With a 5mm rear spacer and flipping the faces (7mm difference) the fronts will be 35 and rears at 38. I'm loving your setup.

Still got the S2000 huh, thats awesome to see.

I gave up on mine after 6yrs of ownership, 2 supercharger kits, 26psi and the built motor - bought an NSX instead.

Still have the S2000 tm, but its up for sale here in Oz virtually standard. :frown:
Hope all is well!

Back