Red / Tan combinations?

Hello to all!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how many red/tan NSX T's were made in year 2000?

How about during all NSX years?

I read somewhere that only 34 were made in 2000 and that seems a little low.

Thanks everyone!

Hello to all!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how many red/tan NSX T's were made in year 2000?

How about during all NSX years?

I read somewhere that only 34 were made in 2000 and that seems a little low.

Thanks everyone!

26 red/tan 6 speeds and 2 autos in 2000. I have one of them (6spd). :)

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

NSXCHARTJPEG.JPG

Last edited:
That combo is the only thing that would entice me to buy a red car! Although I would love to have a Zanardi - so I guess there are 2 things that would entice me! Great combo imho.

That combo is the only thing that would entice me to buy a red car! Although I would love to have a Zanardi - so I guess there are 2 things that would entice me! Great combo imho.

When 3 years ago I found a '98 red NSX-T with CTSC + all supporting mods for sale on Prime, the tan interior sold it to me.
I had always said I would never buy a red NSX (or any other sportscar) as red is just a way too standard sportscar colour and I want something more special.

Even with all the tempting mods I wouldn't have taken it when red/black as I felt that to be way too ordinary. The Tan interior however made it special as that is SUPER rare here in Europe.

So since sept 2007 one of the 24 US 1998 red/tan T's with CTSC and lots of other supporting mods is residing in The Netherlands, Europe :biggrin:

1icqkl.jpg

Last edited:
Always wanted a Ferrari but not the maintenance costs so Formula Red was the only color for me. Got the black interior but if I'd have had a choice I'd have got the tan. Have no problem with the black, but tan just adds a little more. After 18 months of searching and patience running (ran) out, this cherry red/black NSX came along so I pulled the trigger. Looking back, a good decision......

Never wanted an F car, or a Red sports car.
But could not resist. The int did it for me.:biggrin:
No regrets.
IMGP0229_2.jpg

P4100071a1.jpg

m3k1wkeelslowered011.jpg

Just have a thing for tan int's.

Last edited:
me to...had to have a tan interior...:cool:

wow... I almost forgot my car was originally 1 of 18.

Goodbye midnight pearl, goodbye tan interior :redface:

Back